Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dw. You just brightened my day.. Unlike this questionable Leon character! :D

All i am saying is buy a regular and keep. There is enough demand out there to sell it at "as is price". If ex converts nothing like it. Otherwise you will end up spending 50-100 bucks more for this figure cause i am sure you wont be passing it. Worst case use the other figure for the other sculpt. I know its a stretch but why take risks on iconic figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

All i am saying is buy a regular and keep. There is enough demand out there to sell it at "as is price". If ex converts nothing like it. Otherwise you will end up spending 50-100 bucks more for this figure cause i am sure you wont be passing it. Worst case use the other figure for the other sculpt. I know its a stretch but why take risks on iconic figures?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good idea, and also why I've got my reg on PO with my local shop. I didn't want to take any chances.

Tried to create steel mill lighting.... with lights off the Xmas tree!

Great pictures! Heads up thinking with the Xmas lights! Looks awesome.

Thanks Ryno :hi5: I was just looking at the colour of the lights and I thought, 'hmmm, that looks like great lighting for some steel mill pics!'

@paramoremcr88 Sweeet pics man.

Thanks very much Furyan :duff

Absolutely amazing pictures!!! Christmas tree lights obviously work great lol.

Love this particular one :clap

Many thanks River Man, glad you like them. :hi5:

Christmas lights worked better than I hoped.

For my shame I wasn't even gonna watch but after the comments you received I had to check it out. Glad I did. Very well posed, great lighting set up and hilarious 'post credits' ending!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)

Couple of pics

DSCF2041_zps66cd8775.jpg
DSCF2042_zpsf111d4fe.jpg
DSCF2043_zpsf09e23a4.jpg

Sorry about the red eye. :lol

A quick pic with the DX box 10 and 13

love the black & white effect. look no blood mod ha ha...

Last edited:
The dx 10 is tad smaller then the dx 13 on the right and on a bigger stand. i'll need another stand now.

I was thinking but its a Sunday :dunno
Then I saw you were in New Zealand, I guess you must be 12 hours ahead of the UK?
I went there once drove from South to North, stunning scenery you got.

Haha yeah something like that, Its 1:30pm Monday here.
Yeah it really is a beautiful place to live

Tried to create steel mill lighting.... with lights off the Xmas tree! :lol

Dag nabbit!
I've been looking at all of the great shots and reactions in here to this....but trying to convince myself I shouldn't get this then....BAM!

These AWESOME shots show up and...thwack! :slap

I'm in....ordered tonight.

Beautiful shots of what looks like a damned stunning figure....

i get this tomorrow!! i should've had this on friday, but "my package was left at a UPS facility." i've never seen that before...anyone else?

Some of these pictures look like screen grabs from the movie - awesome job guys. I get mine this week and i'm stoked!! Got everything i need for a 2nd figure but the t shirt.

Back