Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks paramore! :duff

Aaaaaaand action Arnold! No wait, that's an action figure?

7016d47e85af0fdfa6e0409b2c5e7072.jpg

Sweet money shot, Tim!

:lol

Thanks Roy! :hi5:

Last edited:
I guess I missed the party.

I just found this book, I had no idea it existed and it was an immediate buy, I can't wait for it to get here. Wanted to share it with those in the dark like I was:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0760344760?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=0760344760&linkCode=xm2&tag=aintitcooln0b-20"]Terminator Vault: The Complete Story Behind the Making of The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day[/ame]

51WGyqDeWhL.jpg

$28.51 on Amazon right now, sweeet!

Those pics of the DX13 with the T-1000 putting the metal bar through his back are epic. :clap love it.

My DX13 has pretty much been in this pose from day one.
Metal bar in his hand, Endo arm ripped out & ultra battle damaged head.

DSCF2026_zps9acfbce8.jpg
DSCF2027_zpsfb59b79c.jpg

I think when I get my second DX13 I will use the other head and maybe put the M-16 in his hand, so I can recreate his look when he is shooting the T-1000, when he is on the truck.

601px-T2JDColtCommando-18.jpg

Still another week or two for me :(

Talk about a brain cramp too. I even have a $40 credit with Sideshow. :thwak As it turns out Toy Square recieves their entire shipment from Sideshow now. Not direct anymore. :gah:

That sucks. I liked getting my orders from Toys2 since they shipped at the same time as Sideshow, sometimes earlier, and there were no import fee surprises. The trade off was HST though. It's not worth it now. The prices are so close now that it comes to roughly the same as Sideshow and if they aren't getting them any sooner, there's no point at all, really.

I guess I missed the party.

I just found this book, I had no idea it existed and it was an immediate buy, I can't wait for it to get here. Wanted to share it with those in the dark like I was:

Terminator Vault: The Complete Story Behind the Making of The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day

51WGyqDeWhL.jpg

$28.51 on Amazon right now, sweeet!

Damn it, I forgot about that book and my wife is already done Xmas shopping for me. I failed.

I think when I get my second DX13 I will use the other head and maybe put the M-16 in his hand, so I can recreate his look when he is shooting the T-1000, when he is on the truck.

601px-T2JDColtCommando-18.jpg

That was always one of my favorite bad *** scenes from T2.

Still another week or two for me :(

Talk about a brain cramp too. I even have a $40 credit with Sideshow. :thwak As it turns out Toy Square recieves their entire shipment from Sideshow now. Not direct anymore. :gah:

:(

It will be WELL worth the wait mate. This is mind blowing in hand.

Just put this video together. If you like the T2 soundtrack, turn your speakers up! :rock

[ame]https://youtu.be/MNeTEfOcOc4[/ame]

Thanks for that, I've put it on watch.

Loved seeing those pics you posted a-dev.

That would look great under some nice lighting. Will you be keeping the setup permanent?

Yeah. Not there on that messy 'desk' ideally, that's my current laptop station. I'd like to put it somewhere that I can set up some cinematic lighting for it. And probably at about an eye-level height.

You have nothing else to contribute though. It's the same crap in all these T2 threads with you. Digging at the figures, putting down people's pics, critiquing poses. Your whole demeanor is always negative. It doesn't bother me when people have bad things to say about a doll, but every day? I think you've made your point.

Why don't you just stay in the MMS 136 thread and keep posting away about your crappy custom T1 Arnies and obsess over their "fireman" poses. After all, T2 does nothing for you (you claim to "hate it") and you blame Hot Toys for buying a hoard of figures that you can't sell in your area. Right?

Jesus, the thread was closed? WTF happened? Can someone PM me.

Back