Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the great pics have made the wait even longer...only 2 more days and 16 hours until the package is delivered roughly.....:impatient::lol

What are doing with all the t1000 statues A-dev any idea's yet? maybe him fighting all 2 or 3

What are doing with all the t1000 statues A-dev any idea's yet?

I'm gonna end up with 4 of them. I've decided to not go beyond that as far as buying complete figures, the boxes would take up so much space.

2 will stay in the boxes and the other two I'll keep out, one with the normal head and one with the exclusive head.

I just hope they dont have any paint issue's mine's goin direct in the cabinet. I'm sure they will be in demand after this is sold out. Best to keep safely in box good plan..back ups

So I never got the MMS136 T-1 figure. For those that did, where would you classify that sculpt in terms of character and Arnold likeness.

The DX 13 would be top of course as far best likeness to the film so far. You know they still can do a T3 Arnold, even though the movie sucked.

But where would you put the T-1? Above or below the DX 10 :dunno

Also for the die hard Terminator experts was T-1 and the T-800 the same type of terminator, because they seemed the same.

I know in T3 the terminator was more advanced right?

Last edited:
I just hope they dont have any paint issue's mine's goin direct in the cabinet. I'm sure they will be in demand after this is sold out. Best to keep safely in box good plan..back ups

I really do love that statue. That chrome is so beautiful, it all looks exactly like what its supposed to look like.

I feel greedy now, I'd love them to make more chrome T-1000 statues. One fully standing and shaped steel mill Robert Patrick, one reforming after the freeze and shatter, one for my Pescadero elevator etc etc. Alas I don't think any of that will happen.

I may add some mirror film or a mirror for a floor for it. You could cut the mirror film to shape with the statue.When you apply to any glass surface.

I'd but 1/6 chrome statues of T-1000 by themselves. All the different types. Pretzel man too since that couldn't be a figure.

Yes i kinda wish had more options with the t1000 ,but if they did wouldnt look right. If had a change out arm to one body shape when 1st reforms back. I just hope if they revist the t1000 he's a dx his eyes would be great for pic's if it turned out great. Also want the hasta la vista statue included so jealous of that custom frosty t1000 version.

So I never got the MMS136 T-1 figure. For those that did, where would you classify that sculpt in terms of character and Arnold likeness.

The DX 13 would be top of course as far best likeness to the film so far.

But where would you put the T-1? Above or below the DX 10 :dunno

Oooohhh! A likeness comparison.

DX13 easily wins, yes.

To be honest I'm just not sure anymore between DX10 and MMS136. Both have flaws. DX10 corrected the square face but brought with it new problems. Its a case of which problems are less annoying.

MMS136 is less toy-like in its execution. It might have an edge there.

Yes i kinda wish had more options with the t1000 ,but if they did wouldnt look right. If had a change out arm to one body shape when 1st reforms back. I just hope if they revist the t1000 he's a dx his eyes would be great for pic's if it turned out great. Also want the hasta la vista statue included so jealous of that custom frosty t1000 version.

Not just the frosty version I wouldn't mind if HT did a liquid full body form figure of the 1000 in either uniform or motorcycle cop gear.

Oooohhh! A likeness comparison.

DX13 easily wins, yes.

To be honest I'm just not sure anymore between DX10 and MMS136. Both have flaws. DX10 corrected the square face but brought with it new problems. Its a case of which problems are less annoying.

MMS136 is less toy-like in its execution. It might have an edge there.

IDK from what I've seen of the DX10, something just seems off, maybe Clipperking was right, maybe the problem was that the head was smaller. From what I've seen from pics the hair looks off as well of the eyes.

It couldn't be posable, that'd ruin the effect. A series of statues would be best. If we only end up with one I think they chose the best one for that scene with the T-800.

I wonder if called a trophy place if they could make a differnt t1000 version if asked them?

Loved the helicopter scene . GET OUT! :horror :lol

:exactly: I don't think Ht is done just yet, especially if the DX 13 sells well which I don't see why not even with the huge price tag.

T3 might be coming around the corner.

How about a TX?

I know this is a long shot, but HT could do their version of a Harley from the film.

Last edited:
:exactly: I don't think Ht is done just yet, especially if the DX 13 sells well which I don't see why not even with the huge price tag.

T3 might be coming around the corner.

How about a TX?

I know this a long shot, but HT could do their version of a Harley from the film.
Honestly I hope HT forgets T3 ever happened (and it sounds from what I've seen posted here that they don't want to pursue it). I thought Arnold no longer really looked right in the role and the TX... ugh. No desire to see her in any format ever.

There's still cool stuff they could do with T1 and 2, so hope they stick with that.

Back