Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's too bad Hot Toys couldn't find a way to make the light-up eye movable AND light-up. I'm wondering if moving his single PERS eye (or would it be SERS...) to the extreme right or left will make the straight-ahead light-up look strange...

Unless it was something that really jarred with you in the film it doesn't look strange. It didn't change direction in the film to my recollection.

I don't recall it moving either. Just thinking of the look of one eye looking straight-ahead and the other eye looking in another direction. But, hey, he did get his eye f'ed up so it probably didn't even have the ability to move after the T1000 smashed that giant metal slab against his face haha

Been wanting to do this for years. Terribly presented and not fully realised but you'll get the idea.

The floor is a bunch of plastic trays for disposable lighters, all glued together.

As for the boots not looking weathered. Couldn't you just take some sand paper and scuff them up a little? I think that would make them look like the dx10 boots.

As for the boots not looking weathered. Couldn't you just take some sand paper and scuff them up a little? I think that would make them look like the dx10 boots.

Thanks, and yeah you could do this I'm sure. Or scrape them off concrete, the very thing that probably would have given them wear in the film. I'll do this rather than trying to buy MMS117 boots to replace my DX13 ones.

The DX13 boots are less weathered than the DX10? :lol The MMS boots were more weathered than those.

Either way sand paper wont do much but scratch it up. Paint is the way to go. Dry brush some gray or brown depending on what you're looking for.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Been wanting to do this for years. Terribly presented and not fully realised but you'll get the idea.

The floor is a bunch of plastic trays for disposable lighters, all glued together.

That's great!:hi5:

I have mine coming soon. I just realized I have two MMS T2s. So maybe with my spare MMS I'll see what the fuss is about the DX 13 Jackets and boots.

ClipperKing was right after seeing the inhand pics of the DX13 on this thread and looking at my MMS T2, there is a huge difference in the bodies and heads, The MMS version is completely outdated now :slap

I was thinking would the MMS black shirt fit over the DX13 body? I just want to see what it would look like. :dunno

I know it would cover the BD chest, but I just wondered how the DX13 would look if the T-800 used the black shirt for the entire movie.

Last edited:
Unless it was something that really jarred with you in the film it doesn't look strange. It didn't change direction in the film to my recollection.

Yeah I have to agree the most I saw the endo eye move around was in the first Terminator film and that was more so after the Endoskeleton was completely exposed. Like when the T-800 Endo skeleton was chasing Sarah and Reese into the mech factory. :lecture

Maybe the hotel scene after he cut his eyeball off as well.

For T2 the eye only moved when the T-1000 drove the metal rod through him like A-dev just did with his figure. The eye just closed and burnt out, so I think that HT's got the look right for the T2 film. :lecture

Okay A-DEV I have to ask..How did you do this?

How did you get the rod to go through the plastic TT body like that :horror

a-dev just made someone a few hundred dollars richer after inspiring me to get that T1000 fig. Ughhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you there. I'd love to do the whole scene properly one day with the 1:1 world of my messy toy room blacked out, with proper movie-specific lighting and with an attempt to copy exact shots from the film

Okay A-DEV I have to ask..How did you do this?

How did you get the rod to go through the plastic TT body like that :horror

Well that particular T-800 is primarily my old custom that I got about 2 years ago (with the new head on it). Its lower body had already been hollowed out to fit a battery compartment and I was easily able to drill the rest of the way through.

I think in the film the T-1000 stabs him through a little higher than that but I was worried about trying to drill through the upper body.

Thanks to all of you there. I'd love to do the whole scene properly one day with the 1:1 world of my messy toy room blacked out, with proper movie-specific lighting and with an attempt to copy exact shots from the film

Well that particular T-800 is primarily my old custom that I got about 2 years ago (with the new head on it). Its lower body had already been hollowed out to fit a battery compartment and I was easily able to drill the rest of the way through.

I think in the film the T-1000 stabs him through a little higher than that but I was worried about trying to drill through the upper body.

:LOL Ah thought so..I thought wow you had to hollow something out to get something through a TT body..great job!:clap

Or you can just buy an extra rod, split in 2 and do a small drill on each side and stick it in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great recreation of the scene.

I finally took the Time to put out all my terminators (save my t1000) and damn the mms hs looks bad now... I was really surprised at how it look so wrong... I had réservations for the dx10 but they are gone... Thnk im gonna buy a dx10 hs and swap the MMS gear on a ttm20 body along with the Head...
My original dx10 Will be galleria version since hes so clean, my MMS dx10 bash Will be cyber dyne gatling version.
As for the boots i swap perd them all.
Dx13 clean boots on galleria
Dx10 light weathering boots on cyberdyne
MMS heavy weathered boots on both bd

i was happy to rediscover in my spare art box that i had another pair of MMS boots, one dx10 bandolier (that i Will make bd), MMS pants, dx10 gloves and other stuff that avoids me to scavange every figures for parts ^^

Now we really need that a customizer do a proper Arnold Head as good as the bd Heads. The dx10 works ok but its would be awesome to get a better hs

Back