Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:

Having an orange under-lit DX13 would be awesome.

Most or the mill scene has a bluish tone to it so the light it comes with looks pretty ok i guess. Plus as it is the overtly orange paint ap on his face looks like pulp, and orange light on top of it... May look bad. But may be i am wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Eventualy would be cool if just get plug in ports for the light up stands i barely ever use the lights. Mostly just pillage the batteries for the t.v remote.

UPS. I mean it's not a huge deal that it comes Friday but I paid for overnight. She specifically offered me the option of today or Friday and I picked today so it's a little frustrating. I think it's really on UPS though. :dunno

I ordered a part for work UPS overnight from our sister office in a city that is 300 miles away. UPS sent it to a distribution hub 1500 miles away in Canada, I did not get it until two weeks later.

I'll get right down to business and post my impressions in point form:

- Absolutely THE figure to have as a T2 fan.
- The blood/endo paint issue doesn't look too bad in person.
- PERS is really tight, I can't move the eyes up and down like the DX10.
- I couldn't fit the head on the DX10. The ball looks slightly bigger so it wouldn't fit the internal neck plug.
- I really wish HT just went with ERS. It moves just fine on the full bd head.
- The arm is really tough to switch. I should have used heat, but the hair dryer was way over there. If I buy a second body to display semi bd and switch between arm on and off, I may shave down the connection.
- The jacket is thinner and easier to futz than the DX10. I love the damage and weathering. Way better than the real leather gimmick.
- Comparing the sculpts, it practically looks like a customizer took the DX10 sculpt, did some resculpting over it, pushed the PERS in better, and did a quality paint job on it. A lot of the shape of the DX10 is still there, but it really was taken to a whole new level.
- The T-1000 sure is shiny. It looks good for what it is, but right now it just feels like it's taking up space.
- It took a lot of force to put the stand together.
- The rod should have been metal.
- This figure and my 1/4 Batman destroy the rest of my collection.

Pics:

4A04F16B-11FC-4F6F-8635-8CEF75D59C8E_zpsuuuud7ah.jpg

A0F0D6A1-6725-4304-B25C-683B9F570563_zpsa0d6tzjw.jpg

AA89A260-37BE-4842-864D-C78EA8B2E9B7_zpsqzf47ie9.jpg

Hey badmutha i just asked if head fits dx10 and does. I also seen a couple vids with it on so it should fit. I'm still waitin for mine to arrive tuesday. nice pics.

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics of this figure....I'm glad I caught this one before it sells out...it definitely looks like a keeper!

I ordered a part for work UPS overnight from our sister office in a city that is 300 miles away. UPS sent it to a distribution hub 1500 miles away in Canada, I did not get it until two weeks later.

:gah::gah::cuckoo:

I'll get right down to business and post my impressions in point form:

- Absolutely THE figure to have as a T2 fan.
- The blood/endo paint issue doesn't look too bad in person.
- PERS is really tight, I can't move the eyes up and down like the DX10.
- I couldn't fit the head on the DX10. The ball looks slightly bigger so it wouldn't fit the internal neck plug.
- I really wish HT just went with ERS. It moves just fine on the full bd head.
- The arm is really tough to switch. I should have used heat, but the hair dryer was way over there. If I buy a second body to display semi bd and switch between arm on and off, I may shave down the connection.
- The jacket is thinner and easier to futz than the DX10. I love the damage and weathering. Way better than the real leather gimmick.
- Comparing the sculpts, it practically looks like a customizer took the DX10 sculpt, did some resculpting over it, pushed the PERS in better, and did a quality paint job on it. A lot of the shape of the DX10 is still there, but it really was taken to a whole new level.
- The T-1000 sure is shiny. It looks good for what it is, but right now it just feels like it's taking up space.
- It took a lot of force to put the stand together.
- The rod should have been metal.
- This figure and my 1/4 Batman destroy the rest of my collection.

Yeah, but are you happy with it?

That makes me so sad. I thought ClipperKing had the DX13 head on the DX10 in his video? I so wanted to pull that terrible sculpt off the DX10 and replace it with the stage 2 damaged head!

Someone tell me it's possible! :thud:

I hate my camera, but even as awful as it is DX13 is still so damn photogenic.

aadgy8.jpg

8vnpme.jpg

hv9q83.jpg

14vjvb6.jpg

And with my other favorite figure...

And my current setup for that shelf... yes I know it's cluttered but I'm out of room :lol

2lafzn4.jpg

Truly stunned by it, I'm almost sad turning the eye off since it looks so bad ***. By the way I got a free Stich figure from SSC.

Also, did anyone have any loose strands of the coat hanging off? I clipped one that looked really bad, don't know if I was the one who did it because I was very careful :huh

Congrats buddy, looks fantastic in your collection:hi5:

Everyones pic's have been great, keep them coming boys:clap

I hate my camera, but even as awful as it is DX13 is still so damn photogenic.

aadgy8.jpg

8vnpme.jpg

hv9q83.jpg

14vjvb6.jpg

And with my other favorite figure...

izq7x3.jpg

2psru6x.jpg

358yq90.jpg

And my current setup for that shelf... yes I know it's cluttered but I'm out of room

2lafzn4.jpg

Truly stunned by it, I'm almost sad turning the eye off since it looks so bad ***. By the way I got a free Stich figure from SSC.

Also, did anyone have any loose strands of the coat hanging off? I clipped one that looked really bad, don't know if I was the one who did it because I was very careful :huh

Hell yeah man, fantastic set up and congrats. That is a slick display by the way.

Yeah Freedom&Glory welcome to the party.......ah yeah I forgot I'm still waiting to get in the party myself:impatient:

Anyway congrats and nice pics:duff

Opened mine today. First impression I was really upset with the box. Lid was torn and gray paper lid inside too. Don't have a clue how that is possible since it's new. Once I saw the figure man I forgot all about the stupid box. Truly a masterpiece.

Opened mine today. First impression I was really upset with the box. Lid was torn and gray paper lid inside too. Don't have a clue how that is possible since it's new. Once I saw the figure man I forgot all about the stupid box. Truly a masterpiece.

My box was pretty beat up too. One of the corners/creases was torn almost a full inch down, like a worn out old book.:slap

But the figure was so stinkin' impressive I had prettymuch forgotten about it until now. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back