Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the horrible difference in body sizes is seen perfectly here.
T-1000 must have eaten all meat from T-800's shoulders & sides.

Just opened my first figure and to be honest it does seem smaller and lighter. You're also really not gonna be happy with the endo-parts, they're practically bronze there's such an overall coating of blood paint on them. Jacket is a bit iffy for me too. I've yet to really get to grips with the figure but if I had to admit to some let-downs with the box fresh figure these would be what I have so far.

I am blown away by the headsculpts and the PERS however. If PERS can look this good all the time I will no longer argue for it to be done away with. Moving eyes that don't kill the likeness or look unnatural? That's gotta be a win. I didn't think it could be done.

Hmm that's a bit disheartening about the Endo parts... How's the face exposed Endo skull, is that Brown too?

I'm hoping the smallness of the body is my imagination. I haven't ruled out that its the jacket creating that effect by being....I dunno, too big maybe.

Hmm that's a bit disheartening about the Endo parts... How's the face exposed Endo skull, is that Brown too?

Its all uniformly coloured but yeah, bronze. There's still the shine off it that will help it stand out but I'd rather a more chrome silver do that job.

My second figure from Sideshow just arrived so I'll be able to get an idea of whether or not its the same on that one.

Possibly. I think to whoever has both currently, if they could remove the jackets off both and take a picture of it that it would end the confusion.

Looking forward to your pics of the T800 A-dev:D. On the jacket I do like the materials used its pleather but thin and really leather like. Being not as shiny as the DX 10 leather another plus point.

Its all uniformly coloured but yeah, bronze. There's still the shine off it that will help it stand out but I'd rather a more chrome silver do that job.

My second figure from Sideshow just arrived so I'll be able to get an idea of whether or not its the same on that one.

Yeah I'd rather have it very reflective with a little bit of tissue on it. Hopefully not all are like that. Looking at a shot from the film, aside from flesh there seems to be next to none in regards to blood or any staining. The Endo material didn't have anything for fluid to grip to I guess.

2rmo9ar.jpg

Don't let these niggles let you down too much though chaps. Just some personal disappointments but I'd be mad to let them ruin the overall figure on me.

The facial likenesses are astounding this time. The paint apps on the skin are much better too than DX10 and the neck/head connection which I've always thought looked horrific on DX10 looks improved here, more natural.

Don't let these niggles let you down too much though chaps. Just some personal disappointments but I'd be mad to let them ruin the overall figure on me.

The facial likenesses are astounding this time. The paint apps on the skin are much better too than DX10 and the neck/head connection which I've always thought looked horrific on DX10 looks improved here, more natural.

Aside from a little bronze Endo parts, I can live with it. And I feel the same way about it visually, likeness crushes the DX10 and I'm glad they got rid of that awful neck. Did you try swapping the head out yet? DX10's head joint was a ***** for me to remove when I was putting on a Barney Ross T-shirt.

Huhhuhhuh that steel mill scanning pose is gonna be sublime with this quality of PERS! :D

The likeness stays intact no matter what way you turn the eyes.

Huhhuhhuh that steel mill scanning pose is gonna be sublime with this quality of PERS! :D

The likeness stays intact no matter what way you turn the eyes.

I just watched that scene last night, I know the eye position you're talking about :lol

When I get my 2nd DX13, that's going to be it's pose.

you guys are lucky. I dont get mine till next monday dec.2, :monkey2 dont know why sideshow took so long to ship mine out.

Back