Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines on its way from timcent, Adev when did you order yours here's a little shot of my terminator collection so far. You can also follow me on Instagram .

Mine says it's left Hong Kong for its destination today how long before I can expect it mate I also orders from TIMCENT.

Mines on its way from timcent, Adev when did you order yours here's a little shot of my terminator collection so far. You can also follow me on Instagram .

Cool Terminator shelf there.

I ordered November 20th. It has surprised me to receive it this quickly (well, not actually in my hands yet but it will be today, could be any minute)

Congrats to you guys that have received this already and to you folks getting him within a few hours.

I can't wait to see more pics!

Cool Terminator shelf there.

I ordered November 20th. It has surprised me to receive it this quickly (well, not actually in my hands yet but it will be today, could be any minute)

Thanks mate I orders mine 2 days after you but it only left Hong Kong today, on your tracking info when did yours leave

Does Timcent have a new shop?
I thought of ordering from him again, before my DX-13 from the german seller arrives, as to directly building 2, but on my saved one from him he has zero biddings...

:dunno :confused:

Thanks mate I orders mine 2 days after you but it only left Hong Kong today, on your tracking info when did yours leave

Well I can't seem to access previous tracking updates but I think it was the 22nd and 23rd (my one order of 2 figures was seemingly separated) that they left Hong Kong.

I will definitely have DX13 tomorrow. Oh wait, its today. I didn't sleep last night.

Tracking confirms it is in my town right now. And I may even get the SS order aswell as that has apparently already completed the trip from Britain.

Tired but happy.

Look forward to your thoughts and pics! :exactly:

Mines still sat in customs :( i can see this being another 1/4 bats issue where he sits in customs for a week untouched and they charge me anyway.

Mine also. :( :impatient:

Ok nice one hope I don't get hit with customs

Me too! :pray:

Mines had movement...now says recieved and processed so if it says forwarded for uk proccessing then all is good. If it says awaiting customs clearance again im in for a wait :(.

First thing yesterday morning it said 'awaiting customs clearance'. By 11 it then said 'received and processed', ten mins later it went back to awaiting customs?! It's been like that since. Sounds like it cleared customs, then went back in again! :dunno :gah: :lol

Me too! :pray:

First thing yesterday morning it said 'awaiting customs clearance'. By 11 it then said 'received and processed', ten mins later it went back to awaiting customs?! It's been like that since. Sounds like it cleared customs, then went back in again! :dunno :gah: :lol

Thats what my 1/4 batman did then it stayed like that for a week. Hope its not the case here for both of us :pray:

Back