Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cannot agree or disagree yet. my seller will have them "in early december", which means they'll hit the russianpost "new year collapse", and i'll see my figures luckily on the border between january & february :)

And yet according to RIDDICK's map you live right next to China. Its bizarre how it all works. You'd think you'd get them pretty damn quick based on mere geography but I guess not.

as far as i see, the endoskeleton has only chassis function, so it doesn' have many parts that shape the human completely - chest muscles (they are meat), belly guts (they are fake or meat), knee caps (they are gristle because they should move separately from the skeleton) and so on.

I suppose but that makes the endoskeleton pretty small - if so much of it has to be human muscle, maybe fake organs and so on so as to give a convincing human outer shape. That's actually why I previously argued that the HT 1:4 endo was about the right size. Of course it turned out the 1:4 Batman figure ended up being a shortarse too so in hindsight it does seem like that was merely HT having their own idea about what 1:4 is.

Last edited:
So basically we have the T1 T-800 on his own unique body, the DX10 on a TTM-20 and now the DX13 on it's own slimmed down body and I also have a second T1 T-800 on a hybrid TTM-20 body with Bane's arms.

1311_view.jpg
there was also an MMS117 body which had a weird chest rubber cover part, bigger height due to more place between chest and belly sections, and weird ball shoulders )
so a body for each terminator version.

And yet according to RIDDICK's map you live right next to China. Its bizarre how it all works. You'd think you'd get them pretty damn quick based on mere geography but I guess not.
well, you see... from China it moves either to RIDDICK's location and stays there for weeks or to some village in the middle where postal offices are surprised that they have to work at all. then it travels back to me.
believe me, almost everything works that way here )))

I am still on sideshow's waiting list for the EX - hopefully I'll hear something soon. And ordered one with Alter Ego - just need two BD styles displayed, and I don't feel like going the Toyanxiety or Ebay route for parts - although Toyanxiety is pretty fantastic.

And I have two DX10's, one with black shirt and other for the Cyberdyne look. I figure 4 T-1000 vs 4 T-800's is good enough.

Now c'mon Hot Toys, bring on the new T1 T-800 with 80s hair Sarah Connor and Reese!

Hell, I'd even go for a Dr Silberman:)

there was also an MMS117 body which had a weird chest rubber cover part, bigger height due to more place between chest and belly sections, and weird ball shoulders )
so a body for each terminator version

well, you see... from China it moves either to RIDDICK's location and stays there for weeks or to some village in the middle where postal offices are surprised that they have to work at all. then it travels back to me.
believe me, almost everything works that way here )))

Another one. :horror

I can understand different bodies between T1 and T2 but different sizes for the T2 body, well they should be the same size should they not?

Anyway that is only nit-picking and does not derail any enthusiasm that I have for this figure, so bring it on.

Man, is nitpicking over stupid, little imperfections on an otherwise AMAZING figure a thing now? Why?

I'll never understand some of you guys. If you must complaint about a POS figure, go to the Spider-Man thread. THAT is a POS.

Some of you will never be happy about anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, is nitpicking over stupid, little imperfections on an otherwise AMAZING figure a thing now? Why?

I'll never understand some of you guys. If you must complaint about a POS figure, go to the Spider-Man thread. THAT is a POS.

Oh come on. Please don't start this overgeneralising crap. No one's going mad. There's been nothing but polite discussion of the figure, including from P. these past few pages. I talked about these nitpicks and I'm still hugely enjoying the figure, I threw in plenty of praise aswell.

Can't be said enough about Spider-Twink.

There is little things wrong with this thing apparently, but doesn't ruin my excitement any. This is the best Arnold in 1/6, ever.

Oh come on. Please don't start this overgeneralising crap. No one's going mad. There's been nothing but polite discussion of the figure, including from P. these past few pages. I talked about these nitpicks and I'm still hugely enjoying the figure, I threw in plenty of praise aswell.

Not pointing you personally man. Or anybody for that matter.. (Who's p.?)

But it seems that the last two pages or so have been about lean shoulders, big head, etc etc.

To me, this is a dream come true of a figure. The only thing that sucks about it is the price, just like difabio said. It does hurt.

This might be a very dumb question for those of you who own this but ……do you see this product moving at par with the price tag it demands? Do you see $300 in this item?

Not pointing you personally man. Or anybody for that matter.. (Who's p.?)

But it seems that the last two pages or so have been about lean shoulders, big head, etc etc.

To me, this is a dream come true of a figure. The only thing that sucks about it is the price, just like difabio said. It does hurt.

Thanks, its just whenever one person complains about nitpicking it starts a whole thing. And I thought our discussion there was pretty benign. Its like you just can't say anything remotely negative because if a discussion comes out of that people come in who aren't reading the whole thing, they overlook the positive things that were said, and they just label it 'oh the complainers are off again, never happy etc etc etc.

Lets simply shift the discussion back onto those positives. Which are the headsculpts I'm delighted to say, in addition to all the display options HT have given us here which I haven't even begun to explore.

I use to be impatatient but then learned to love what i have in hand now. Just go clean my batmobile or admire what i got and not drive myself crazy waiting anymore. I love the anticipation but learned much patience from this hobby.On the other note if had 2 complete bodys would feel correct with the price tag on this.

Thanks, its just whenever one person complains about nitpicking it starts a whole thing. And I thought our discussion there was pretty benign. Its like you just can't say anything remotely negative because if a discussion comes out of that people come in who aren't reading the whole thing, they overlook the positive things that were said, and they just label it 'oh the complainers are off again, never happy etc etc etc.

Lets simply shift the discussion back onto those positives. Which are the headsculpts I'm delighted to say, in addition to all the display options HT have given us here which I haven't even begun to explore.

Yeah, my comment was probably generalizing and some of the comments regarding issues with the figure are not even that harsh. For that, my apologies.

And I'm also very pissed that this tamiya fatboy 1/6 model kit I just bought is SO HARD TO ASSEMBLE. The box did not mention that. In fact, it's all Japanese. I'm livid.

This might be a very dumb question for those of you who own this but ……do you see this product moving at par with the price tag it demands? Do you see $300 in this item?

Well I think it's going to be limited to diehard Terminator fans. It will sell well, but not Iron Man numbers.

Yeah, my comment was probably generalizing and some of the comments regarding issues with the figure are not even that harsh. For that, my apologies.

And I'm also very pissed that this tamiya fatboy 1/6 model kit I just bought is SO HARD TO ASSEMBLE. The box did not mention that. In fact, it's all Japanese. I'm livid.

I feel for you. I got very lucky being able to buy a pre-assembled one. Mind you I paid a lot for it :monkey3

Back