Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps02104cf4.jpg

Just seen this on osr, unfair to compare scales but both look great!

Hrm, the HT actually has a better face structure.

Hot toys looks great but looks more stylized to me, especially the jaw.
The EB one is closer to arnolds actual face form.

But both are awesome, just a letter of taste in collecting.
Have the EB but the Ht looks too cool to pass.

No words can express how much an improvement the DX13 headsculpt is over the DX10 headsculpt!!!

Just look at the detailing just in the wrinkles alone!!! And the paint app!?!?! Nothing soft or bland about that - the skin texture is just phenomenal!!!! It's amazing how the smallest subtle differences can make all the difference in the world!!

Hot Toys have totally raised the bar in the 1/6th scale arena with this one!!! Am I glad I preordered?!? You bet your frickin *** I am!!!! O.O

Now if only HT were willing to release a DX13 headsculpt that was NOT battle damaged. That way we could replace the headsculpt on DX10!! Now that I would actually pay for!!

No words can express how much an improvement the DX13 headsculpt is over the DX10 headsculpt!!!

Just look at the detailing just in the wrinkles alone!!! And the paint app!?!?! Nothing soft or bland about that - the skin texture is just phenomenal!!!! It's amazing how the smallest subtle differences can make all the difference in the world!!

Hot Toys have totally raised the bar in the 1/6th scale arena with this one!!! Am I glad I preordered?!? You bet your frickin *** I am!!!! O.O

Wow. That's a hell of an improvement in such a small space of time.

May have to pick this up.

By those pics the head sculpts seems off.

I'm completely blown away by this. First Hot Toys in awhile to make me really excited to get it. I see more Arnold in this than I do with both of Enterbay. I'm definitely getting two because in some ways I love the partial damage head more than the full. And not because I think one is better but I always loved that makeup in the film and I think HT nailed it. And it's good to see that the M79 has the broken stock like in the film, unlike EB.

I'm completely blown away by this. First Hot Toys in awhile to make me really excited to get it. I see more Arnold in this than I do with both of Enterbay. I'm definitely getting two because in some ways I love the partial damage head more than the full. And not because I think one is better but I always loved that makeup in the film and I think HT nailed it. And it's good to see that the M79 has the broken stock like in the film, unlike EB.

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm only getting one, but this bad boy is going right next to my DX 10.

Yep he has come out looking wonderful. Hot Toys has done a wonderful job and I for one are super excited to get him into the collection.

Please no long delays UK retailers. :pray:

DX10 looks bad now. :gah: And tiny :lol :lol

Holy cow. This is unreal. That sculpt is so crisp and detailed! I seriously may need two of this one. You can't even tell PERS is on this one. It's magnificent. I can't freaking wait for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:goodpost: :exactly:

I'm only getting one, but this bad boy is going right next to my DX 10.

Whenever it can have a dual display, I always have to try and get two. I'll be able to get a second in January probably.

DX10 looks bad now. :gah: And tiny :lol :lol

Seeing them next to each other is pretty eye opening, I think they crushed DX10's likeness. They got all the right lines in his face and the eyes are spot on.

That photo is undeniable proof that the head sculpt from the DX13 is a huge improvement over the DX10.
I've been following this thread since this time last year and was partial to the argument that the HS was a re-use of the DX10 but that's clearly not the case. Kudos to HT for re-sculpting it. Looks fantastic.

Whenever it can have a dual display, I always have to try and get two. I'll be able to get a second in January probably.
I'm sorely tempted to get two, but then I kinda feel it's a bit extravagant... Wondering if maybe I'm being a bit lazy if I can't take the time to switch out the look say every three months or so. Other thing is I liked the idea of DX10 and 12 standing next to one another and that representing T2. Adding a third Arnold seems to clutter things up but part of me is also warming to the idea. :gah:

I've been following this thread since this time last year and was partial to the argument that the HS was a re-use of the DX10 but that's clearly not the case. Kudos to HT for re-sculpting it. Looks fantastic.

I'm sorely tempted to get two, but then I kinda feel it's a bit extravagant... Wondering if maybe I'm being a bit lazy if I can't take the time to switch out the look say every three months or so. Other thing is I liked the idea of DX10 and 12 standing next to one another and that representing T2. Adding a third Arnold seems to clutter things up but part of me is also warming to the idea. :gah:

From the beginning when they showed DX13, I wanted have have Uncle Bob with all his appearances through all the acts of T2... except the Nude version :lol

Back