Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps6c8ef260.jpg

This reminds me after the crash in the swat van! " you hurt?"

Both sculpts are awesome. I am glad i had picked up an extra dx10 body, pants, boots and t shirt. Now I will just throw in some blood and metal paint on the shirt and heeeeeeee hawwwwww i have two awesome figures....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Looks amazing. I had to look carefully at the last pic of just the head to make sure it wasn't the EB sculpt. After these, I'm aching to see what they do next Terminator wise.

Was going to order the EX from Timcent... until I seen the price. Works out about £280! :horror

If I order from Sideshow, by the time you've paid shipping and import tax, he's works out roughly £265.

Guess I may have to wait for UK suppliers on this one. Mothers Basement have the reg for £210 with free p&p.

But I have got a few things for sale at the moment, so if they all go ok, I may Timcent one.

:gah::dunno

Last edited:
Was going to order the EX from Timcent... until I seen the price. Works out about £280! :horror

If I order from Sideshow, by the time you've paid shipping and import tax, he's works out roughly £265.

Guess I'll wait for UK suppliers on this one. Mothers Basement have the reg for £210 with free p&p.

Loontentoys £219.99 free shipping Jason:)

Is it still impossible to order from sideshow and ship to another adress than the one associated to the crédit card?

I want to avoid the expensive customs by having my order shipped to a friend n he us who Will re ship to me, but i dont want to hassle her with ordering and all...

Ordered mine from timcent got it for 260 so only around £30 more than my uk seller and its the ex so not all bad. So hopefully should have him middle of next week.

Was going to order from timcent but There is a 100$ diference for the ex, thats a bit too expensive for a Hs i wont use. And some seller are selling it for 60 usd already.
Just want the regular at a good price :(
Damn sideshow who use only fedex...

Just had some great news! My parents very kindly said they'll get me this guy as an early Xmas present! :yess: and told me to go on and order the EX from Timcent!

My parents are so cool:1-1:

Back