Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I want a 1/6 Endo, I fear the amount of fingers and toes that will be flying off that thing.

Plenty of that with the 1/4. Although when they do release a 1/6 I might flip my 1/4 since it takes up too much space and I don't want have 1/4 in my collection.

I hope they take notice at all the praise this badass is getting and make more Schwarzenegger.

John Matrix better be next *********.

Well done HT. Looks way better than the DX-10.

I am surprised though that they included a fully fleshed left forearm. Couldn't they have re-used the endo forearm with maybe a balljoint on the end for the glove? That's my ONLY gripe with this.

Because i guess puts the arm skin back on, which is why he is wearing gloves. :dunno But the arm should have the cutting scar.

HT should have included a reworked clean head for the DX10....

Just showing the xtra parts off evilbay already. It will be cheaper to buy a 2nd and sell the rest and maybe break even or more.

asking 150 shipped omg

30 shipped

_575_zpsff4fdd9c.jpg
[/URL]
38 shipped
yep so glad i bought ahead a time.

loving the t1000 head on old t1000 look :yess: :lol

I do know Asmus toys is selling a leather pants and shirt set for people who want to build another figure. Not sure what the price is.

Even though it wouldn't be screen accurate I could always pop one of the BD heads on my MMS version.

I do know Asmus toys is selling a leather pants and shirt set for people who want to build another figure. Not sure what the price is.

Even though it wouldn't be screen accurate I could always pop one of the BD heads on my MMS version.

That is my plan also.

Yes, I feel gifs are warranted in response to this awesome figure.

These resemble my initial reaction.

blownaway.gif

(This one has been used before, but it never fails to sum it all up)

cwr_blownaway.gif

9832_81be.gif

Finally a HT Terminator I can pose without sunglasses! The semi BD head turned out amazing. I already have the Enterbay to show the full BD look, so for this, I only care about the semi BD look. I'm glad to see they exceeded my expectations!

Please excuse the excessive pic quoting, but I believe this fig is worth it. Here are some of my favorites from the last 20 or so pages, and the other image threads. Can't wait to own him.

The difference in quality amazing. I wouldn't mind HT revisiting the clean sculpt a third time, if they finally nailed it this time. They have improved so much in such a short time.

I finally looked at these pics while on a PC and thought, "Wait a minute, this does not look like the DX10 or the prototype pics." It looks very much like they bought the EB figure and redid their sculpts with that in hand. Awesome.

Now the DX10 has fallen behind, looking softer and lower quality. The MMS is now far behind, alone, looking nothing like the DX10, DX13, or EB's two efforts, which all share similarities, being greater efforts at capturing Arnold's likeness.

Someone needs to take this sculpt and un-battle damage it, to make an updated DX10.

Back