Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've just GOTS ta have a DX Conan in their sights at some point, surely.

I couldn't think of a better way to crown my Arnold shrine, than to have him perched up high - sword drawn, crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, & hearing the lamentation of their women. :rock

You are correct, sir. Probably wouldn't happen, but It would be awesome if they had the King Conan Throne too.

So... A few pics by other photographers ought to show up today, right?

... Right?

I need to go back to work.

Eff my life.

OMG's shots should be online in 2.5 hours as of this post, if OMG posts them at exactly midnight (HKT) as he said. Perhaps other photographers have the same restriction, so there might be a flood of pics coming then :)pray:).

OMG's shots should be online in 2.5 hours as of this post, if OMG posts them at exactly midnight (HKT) as he said. Perhaps other photographers have the same restriction, so there might be a flood of pics coming then :)pray:).

He said he was going to post at exactly midnight??

We're getting charged today right? So excited :panic:

My notice said the 21st.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

So it is the 21st? They charge when they get it right? Because when I spoke to them they said its the 21st.

ahhhhh its 1:35AM here, i cant wait any longer... night peeps.

atleast when i wake up i can check this out :panic::panic::panic:

So it is the 21st? They charge when they get it right? Because when I spoke to them they said its the 21st.

First time I've read about it being the 21st. My flexpay notice said the 20th.

Here's mine.

Your pre-order of the T2: Judgment Day T-800 Sixth Scale Figure (Battle Damaged Version) - EXCLUSIVE will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, November 21, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.
Then:

WHEN ARE FUNDS DUE?
Credit cards should have available funds for this order by Thursday, November 21, 2013. If you would like to pay with a check or money order rather than a credit card, please send the above total (payable to Sideshow Collectibles) along with your Name, Order Number and contact information written on your payment, to the Sideshow address below. The check or money order (in U.S. funds) must be received by Sideshow before Thursday, November 21, 2013.

I put my order in the first day it went up. They say they charge and ship in order from the earliest order onwards but that's BS for what ever reason. Past occurrences have proved otherwise.

I checked the help desk and it says also they only ship on day it arrives in the warehouse. Although that may be different with the flex payers.

Every single one of his picture threads have been up between 1AM-2AM EST so by following that his pictures should be up in roughly 15-16 hours, which would make it around 2-3PM HK time.

Gotta wait a bit more gents..
tumblr_inline_mq5l6gKLvO1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited:
I just checked my account for the date I ordered: "Nov 23, 2012".

Also ordered a regular from Collectable Kitbash on the same day, so I presume that was the first day.

As soon as I saw the proto images I knew I had to make both battle damage versions.

waiting_zpsdec958ed.jpg

I'm not sure if that was day one since I might have waited to see what Toys2 price was.

Back