Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headplay sculpt I think.

yep it's made by headplay, Cian, eleven or one of those other 1/6 figure head companies. definitely not HT though. it's been out since the DX13 was announced. I actually think it's a poor deformed attempt at a down sized EB BD head but i have nothing to support that theory :lol

The photos so far are kind of a key down for me but I guess we'll be seeing more soon but have a bad feeling.

I wonder how hard it's going to be to get spare parts to make a second figure if I decide to do so. I have a feeling that the body could be hard to get but a lot of the clothing I wouldn't think should be bad or if anything could buy stuff from one of the older releases and customize it. I'd really like to utilize both looks though.

ITS OUT AND ITS AMAZING:clap

picsmay2012395.jpg

picsmay2012392.jpg

picsmay2012393.jpg

They also though in the grenade launcher:yess:

dude that's not the hot toys dx 13, seems pretty cool though...

I bought a xtra dx10 body n clothing a while back so will just throw the semi battle damaged hs on it. I dont care if its not totaly battle damaged unless I find one 4 cheap. I Hope to just find a xtra body clothe's n boots, no head, probably at least 80 to 100 buck's i'd think for sure will be parted out quickly tho from evilbay seller's.

I bought a xtra dx10 body n clothing a while back so will just throw the semi battle damaged hs on it. I dont care if its not totaly battle damaged unless I find one 4 cheap. I Hope to just find a xtra body clothe's n boots, no head, probably at least 80 to 100 buck's i'd think for sure will be parted out quickly tho from evilbay seller's.
Yeah what's mostly needed for a second figure would be the body, pants, boots, grey shirt, and the bandolier. Everything else is included.

It's gonna be difficult for me to make him battle damaged right away may wait and appreciate finaly having him before instantly bashing into full battle damaged mode.

I know a few sellers who just take the head off figure and just sell that and sell head separate for a higher price as usual is thier deal on how they make money off us.

Finally, at least we know it's coming soon. I've had this on preorder since forever. Can't wait to see them pictures.

I believe was announced nov 17th 2012 so were a year and 2 days wait so far. Its a usual year from preorder Date to deliver the goods to our door i noticed to produce these hot toy's. So literally hot toys fresh of the Cyberdyne factory line. You have 1 year to prepare for JUDGEMENT DAY.

Last edited:
Back