Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post that in the DX10 thread maybe.

Now that wouldn't be fun.

I remember seeing you post that a few months ago. I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Also, did you ever send it to HT?

I never sent it to them. It was more of a curiosity thing. I did email them about the left hands, that they shouldn't have blood and flesh.

God I owned this thing when I was a kid. Christ I'm getting old.

wtya8g.jpg

I think I blew through the refills fast. I remember having the T 1000 figure in the Biker outfit and if you touched his chest or something he would explode :lol

Dear _______________

We will begin processing all orders for T2: Judgment Day T-800 Sixth Scale Figure (Battle Damaged Version) (901980) on Thursday, November 21, 2013. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account

2v7ysf7.jpg

Back