Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeeeeeah i've read original and "fixed" 4 times already and didn't find the difference. well may be scrolling the page mixes everything.

thanks guys. well most shops have the DX13 as an august 30th release, not sure how accurate that is but i think i'd probably get the DX13 first as there is a good few DX10's around still & might pick one up later. loving the battle damaged look & all the accessories :)

Yeah definitely get both if you can. They are far enough apart in looks that it warrants the two figures. I have the DX10 on a fatboy T2 poster style and will have the DX13 on my top 10 shelf holding the pistol and grenade launcher. Both iconic looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Before that, Hot Toys was at work on their worst figure, so no one cared.

tumblr_lgfzo9J7kH1qzhsupo1_400.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yac_p8R6MkI[/ame]

Yes, indeed.

Yeah definitely get both if you can. They are far enough apart in looks that it warrants the two figures. I have the DX10 on a fatboy T2 poster style and will have the DX13 on my top 10 shelf holding the pistol and grenade launcher. Both iconic looks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:-O whered you get the fatboy?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I am planning to print a background of the factory scene for this model and stick it behind the display case. Does any one know if there are HD images (relevant to the scale ) which I can print and use? :)

Anyone knows where can I get the background scene Hot Toys used to preview the prototype model? Would really like to display it with a background

Having the DX10 already, I hesitated and missed out on the exclusive version so I went ahead and pre-ordered the regular version. I didn't want to chance the waiting list and I can live without the liquid metal Robert Patrick head. I wonder why the non exclusive version costs $10 more? If anyone was wondering I used the $20 off coupon for a total of $317 after CA tax.

Are the DX10 and DX13 bodies compatible with each other? I'm thinking of getting a DX10 body, shirt, and pants to serve as a second body for the extra DX13 head sculpt

Are the DX10 and DX13 bodies compatible with each other? I'm thinking of getting a DX10 body, shirt, and pants to serve as a second body for the extra DX13 head sculpt
that's what i plan, too, but you still need meatless chest from DX13 for that scene.

well, in that case... judging by this photo i'd say neck/head section are similar on DX10/13.

d448cfc890f7.jpg

if so, they can be replaced.

Back