Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted this to show up as scheduled, but had some **** happen (plumbing issues) and now I can deal with a little delay.

I wanted this to show up as scheduled, but had some **** happen (plumbing issues) and now I can deal with a little delay.

I dont think it will come until august. But who knows. They must be trying to get this out faster only cause its a high value product and rolls in the revenues early on.

Then go back and look at awesome proto pics.

63712_10151123439582344_1910771165_n.jpg

Maybe it will be on display at Comicon. Then we'll have some new pics and possibly speculation over whether or not it has been tweaked.

I can't tell you how many times I've gone back to the first page and looked at the pics. Most anticipated figure ever.

If memory serves the DX10 that we saw at last years Comic Con was the same as the prototype. It wasn't till it started showing up in hand that it was different

edit - ah, Evilface got in before me.

just made a mega preorder, 2 DX13 among others.
now i can't wait too %)
but at least money's spent and i don't have to keep and keep and keep them.
cool thing is this guy comes with 2 jackets and 2 heads. so 2 complete figures and 1 nude body - and i get full BD scene, pistol scene (searching for T-1000) and cyberdyne scene. cyberdyne needs intact legs, i replace them with T1 truck hit scene, having all possible images of BD T2 and proper T1 figure (i swear i see a metal knee there) %)

i didn't know what to do with the third. i'll better raise some more money and get second ED. $ gets expensive here now and i don't know what waits me in 2014 at all.

Back