Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a random question, but what are you guys in the U.S paying for this set - shipped, through SSC or BBTS etc?

The cheapest I've found locally (AUS) is around $340. :huh

Is that through popcultcha? That's cheaper than buying it from Sideshow lol.

I got mine from Sideshow using a coupon code when the exchange rate was good. Worked out pretty good.

Hello guys. Here some pics of my MMS117 custom, hope you like it. It took a month to be done. I'll sell it, anyone interested let me know. A hug to everyone.

dsc01929u.jpg

dsc01930o.jpg

dsc01932mk.jpg

dsc01934aa.jpg

dsc01935tl.jpg

Is that through popcultcha? That's cheaper than buying it from Sideshow lol.

I got mine from Sideshow using a coupon code when the exchange rate was good. Worked out pretty good.
Yeah mate, that's where I saw it at that price.

I'm glad it's delayed, I may still be able to get this great set yet! :lol

..& AWESOME custom there thiago!!! :rock

Since Mark VII is almost here all I have left for HT pre orders is this and Hulk! Its kinda a relief since for the last 2 years I think Ive had at least 5 HT powdered at one given time. Since HT influx on everything Iron Man its given my wallet a much needed rest. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sent from my Porch using Smoke Signal 3.

Sorry for Off-topic, but: :rotfl

Hello guys. Here some pics of my MMS117 custom, hope you like it. It took a month to be done. I'll sell it, anyone interested let me know. A hug to everyone.

dsc01929u.jpg

dsc01930o.jpg

dsc01932mk.jpg

dsc01934aa.jpg

dsc01935tl.jpg

Since nobody posted, I quote this and tell you:
Great Job, bud.
:hi5:

Last edited:
Whoa, didn't know this sold out on SSC, was waiting for it to be released before deciding on whether to get it. Seems like anything HT is selling fast these days.

Whoa, didn't know this sold out on SSC, was waiting for it to be released before deciding on whether to get it. Seems like anything HT is selling fast these days.

I went on the wait list a week ago when I saw it went to waitlist status, converted today. There should be plenty to go around, but don't wait too long if you're unsure.

Back