Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the DX13 actually going to have a damaged body, chest and leg? It looks like to leg is a definite, but could the chest be a piece made onto the inside of the gray t-shirt?

I expect all the damage will be part of the body. The idea of a piece attaching to the inside of the T-shirt sounds like it would be seriously iffy and make the figure overly bulky...plus I think we've seen on.cc closeup pics that essentially prove its all on the body itself as its best that it is.

I also noticed that the gloved left hand has blood and flesh showing through the holes, didn't he pull all the flesh off the forearm and hand off his left arm prior to getting any holes in that glove? I didn't think it would be anything but Endo finger showing from the holes.

Yeah you're right there shouldn't be blood and flesh left on that hand. Bit of an oversight by HT there.

I wonder if the BD body will be more expensive to pick up on the secondary market or for trading as I will have a regular undamaged DX10 T2 T-800 body that I will probably be wanted to trade for it?

Last edited:
But don't you need boots and a belt and a t-shirt...?
actually I have an extra pair of boots anyways, and the pants came with the belt, as far as the T-shirt go that is my only complaint of the Dx 10, it is too loose, I put a Dam black T-shirt on mines and wow did it make a difference on the appearance of the figures, (i know it isn't movie accurate) but I will use another one of my black Dam T-shirts for the figure I will make using the extra's of the DX13.....

Last edited:
People say there shouldn't be meat on his left hand, but to me I'd only have assumed that they put the flesh back on the endo anyway, they wanted to pass him off as human and with the flesh put back it should have healed.

People say there shouldn't be meat on his left hand, but to me I'd only have assumed that they put the flesh back on the endo anyway, they wanted to pass him off as human and with the flesh put back it should have healed.
Yeah, I always thought he put the skin back on too.. but they went to Cyberdyne straight after going to Dyson's place.

Everything unfolded pretty much immediately after that, then he self terminated - no time to heal. :huh :lol

The flesh was not put back on, if you watch the scene were his left arm is caught in the giant gear in the Steel Mill you can see as it is crushed and moves further under the gear it's all Endo; no flesh. You can also notice it when the T-800 uses the pry bar to break his trapped arm off.

I have this figure on pre-order, but a have one complaint and one major complaint about it, first complain. The t-800 never ripped or had a hole in the elbow of his right jacket during the entire movie; not even after the Steel Mill crash, fight or final fight. It's just going to cause me to buy another DX10 jacket to make it look more movie accurate.

Second, my major complain, Why weren't we just given two bodies like with the DX Luke Skywalker, or even an opportunity to buy an extra body like with the DX Bruce Lee. Now I know they're selling extra TT bodies now, but it's of the DX10 style (I have one ordered too), it doesn't have the BD chest and if you build a second DX13 you're going to have to have the damage on the chest for everything to look right.

And another sad thing, that DX10 style TT body they're selling, I don't even thing anything but the DX10 or the DX13's heads will fit on it right because of the stumpy neck.

And another sad thing, that DX10 style TT body they're selling, I don't even thing anything but the DX10 or the DX13's heads will fit on it right because of the stumpy neck.

The neck and way it (doesn't) work with the head is definitely the worst thing about DX10. Any viewing angle other than straight front-on presents problems. I've had trouble with it while doing my new Pescadero pics. For me its one area that DX10 disimproved from the MMS figure..which itself didn't exactly have an ideal neck and head connection. Its a little frustrating the way they aspire to ultra-realism in so many areas and then....for some reason they let something noticeably silly-looking get through.

On the plus side though I have got what I think are excellent pics, its just going to take a while to sort through them for the ones I will ultimately use and post in the DX10 thread.

Put in my pre-order for this the other night. My first non-Batman figure and I'm very excited to get him!! This figure just looks so awesome and is going to be an an amazing display piece.

Ah I'm on the fence whether to preorder this one or not... But who I'm I kidding, I know I eventually will. Does anyone know how long sideshow approximately keeps Pre-orders up for?

I wonder if the BD body will be more expensive to pick up on the secondary market or for trading as I will have a regular undamaged DX10 T2 T-800 body that I will probably be wanted to trade for it?

Prices would prob only go up on the secondary market...your best bet is to prob wait for TA to pre=sell his part out.

TTM20 is DX10's body... good luck selling it before TTM20's retail release (which is in 2 to 3 months)... you have a rather limited time frame.

These DX10 bodies go for USD 70 to 80 now even with the TTM20 announcement.

I myself am pre-ordering a few TTM20 at around USD50 for each.

Looking forward to it a-dev, you do great work buddy! :rock

Thanks Vintij. I wouldn't say I do great work generally but everyone seemed to love the last set of Pescadero pics I did and I think I've improved on that lot again, now with the DX10. At some point this week I'll have them up - I'd say today but theres hundreds of pics I now have to choose from, put in correct order etc etc. And photobuckets a bastard, freezing my computer every damn time - that will no doubt frustrate my efforts. Also I didn't sleep last night, I'll be lucky to get through work today. :thud:

TTM20 is DX10's body... good luck selling it before TTM20's retail release (which is in 2 to 3 months)... you have a rather limited time frame.

These DX10 bodies go for USD 70 to 80 now even with the TTM20 announcement.

I myself am pre-ordering a few TTM20 at around USD50 for each.

Scratch that..... it's available now....:horror:horror.... There's no Window of opportunity...
68970_457492920979370_1570386661_n.jpg

Thanks Vintij. I wouldn't say I do great work generally but everyone seemed to love the last set of Pescadero pics I did and I think I've improved on that lot again, now with the DX10. At some point this week I'll have them up - I'd say today but theres hundreds of pics I now have to choose from, put in correct order etc etc. And photobuckets a bastard, freezing my computer every damn time - that will no doubt frustrate my efforts. Also I didn't sleep last night, I'll be lucky to get through work today. :thud:
You still a member over at Rebelscum? Try their pic hosting service. :lecture

I've never had a problem uploading to their host, & they seem to have an endless amount of space. :huh :lol

You still a member over at Rebelscum? Try their pic hosting service. :lecture

I've never had a problem uploading to their host, & they seem to have an endless amount of space. :huh :lol

I long ago forgot my password. The site seems to run very slowly on my computer now aswell so I'm not sure it'd be any better for me.

I don't even check the forums there anymore. Hasbro aren't giving us much to talk about anymore - OT-wise at least.

Ever give Minus a try? It's simple and sweet for me. Uploads pics and gifs very smoothly...

Back