Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep eBay. I'll try find the seller for you.

Its the wiring that broke on mine. No power getting to the led.

I just opened this guy up today. I've had him since release but considered selling it for a long time as I bought it in a rush. So glad I didn't sell it, this figure is amazing. All I need now is a 1/6 Endo.

I've got my fingers crossed that Hot Toys may revisit the Endo in 1/6 scale in the near future.

I think it's bound to happen, all they gotta do is shrink their 1/4 (and I remember some time in the past year we saw some pics of a Hot Toys office workshop with a lot of figures on a desk and among them almost in the shadows was a 1/6 Endo (not the old one)).

It's a matter of time.

I think it's bound to happen, all they gotta do is shrink their 1/4 (and I remember some time in the past year we saw some pics of a Hot Toys office workshop with a lot of figures on a desk and among them almost in the shadows was a 1/6 Endo (not the old one)).

It's a matter of time.

By the way, anyone wanna make me a new sig image? It occurs to me it must look strange my criticising the HT 1:4 endo when its face is in my sig :lol

I'll be watching out for a-dev's comments when the inevitable 1/6 Endo reveal happens. :lol

The lack of a quality representation in my collection, is leaving a massive hole right now.

I'll be watching out for a-dev's comments when the inevitable 1/6 Endo reveal happens. :lol

The lack of a quality representation in my collection, is leaving a massive hole right now.

You will see hype at first, followed later by ''well, damn, its actually a bit crap, I didn't realise at first, sorry lads''.

That's the cycle isn't it, makes me think of mms117 and dx10.

I only intended that to describe my personal cycle but maybe it applies to others.

It happens both around the initial reveal of the figure AND then when you actually have the figure in hand - ''Amazing!''.....''well...actually this part could be better, and while I'm at it so could that...godammit why couldn't they have - 2.0 please Hot Toys'' :lol

I only intended that to describe my personal cycle but maybe it applies to others.

It happens both around the initial reveal of the figure AND then when you actually have the figure in hand - ''Amazing!''.....''well...actually this part could be better, and while I'm at it so could that...godammit why couldn't they have - 2.0 please Hot Toys'' :lol

I know, I was talking about you:lol

Though I did go though that with the DX10, I was happy to get the new sculpt updated from the proto, liked it for a while, then I started to notice all the things wrong with it to the point where it became my least favorite T-800, still a decent figure but I never really look at it anymore.

It's a matter of time.
Yeah on this pic you can clearly see that the 1/6 endo (on the left) is in the making. There is no doubt that its coming.. The only question is when?
6umu4yju.jpg

You were the 'some' I was referring to :lol
you either know how endoskeleton looks and hate every millimeter of HT version or cannot hate any part of it due to your ignorance :lecture
i'll still take 3-4 of them in 1/6, as those plastic-grey variants start looking outdated with all those new variants of terminators. i have enough hate to cover it :lol

Back