Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wont do that :

Avengers: while a great movie they had to capitalize it at one go. Cause avengers 2, iron man, cap America has so many overlaps that it has to be done in one go to mint the line. No one will care 10 yrs ahead on 1 vs 2 vs cap am version vs iron man versions.

Terminator: they wont do one go cause its a classic and they would want to mint that for ever. The only way to do it is to have a cycle of new and obsolete kicking together every now and then. Else wont remain in cash cow domain... They will milk this for ever and rightly so...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Using that logic we will never have a complete line of terminator figures to display that look good together, I don't hate some of the older figures, actually most are really well done, but there needs to be a push to complete the a line, finish t2 and make the endo, make young john, and a new clean t-800, then hit up t1, make the police shootout tanker dx, kyle reese 84, an maybe an 84 sarah as and exclusive. I don't know, something needs to break here.

Hot Toys definitely needs to complete the T2 line than move onto T1. As most of you own the other T-800's like the MMS and DX10 which both I never liked when they went up at all especially the DX10. Not that old of a figure and look at the DX13. I know if I owned it and it was next to my DX13 I would be getting rid of it. Hot Toys has improved over the years and definitely should take a look back to fix some of the older releases so we Terminator collectors get some great looking collectibles that we deserve since we spend some big bucks for this stuff. Update your stuff Hot Toys and continue making Terminator stuff! :lecture

Using that logic we will never have a complete line of terminator figures to display that look good together, I don't hate some of the older figures, actually most are really well done, but there needs to be a push to complete the a line, finish t2 and make the endo, make young john, and a new clean t-800, then hit up t1, make the police shootout tanker dx, kyle reese 84, an maybe an 84 sarah as and exclusive. I don't know, something needs to break here.

I agree with you. All i am saying is hot toys ain't no NPO. They know this line has stood the test of time. If they do it at one go, they will have to find crazy people like us all over again to do another line. i can tell you for sure they will never do it that way. For avengers etc, its a new line, multiple movies and makes sense to do it at one go. If terminator released today, they would do exactly what they are doing with avengers. But they know they can wait and give us all a slow dosage of dope... and more importantly a never ending cycle. Thats what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm more interested in seeing some T1 stuff than anything else from T2, especially another clean T-800. I really have no interest in seeing another at this point regardless of the problems with the DX10.

Christ,it'll never end....

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I went down the route of buying two DX13's. Usually by the time you got all the stuff to make a second figure its cost you just as much as it would to buy a whole second figure. :thud:

Only thing is, I'm a bit pushed for space and the DX13 is a big box. :exactly:

I'm more interested in seeing some T1 stuff than anything else from T2, especially another clean T-800. I really have no interest in seeing another at this point regardless of the problems with the DX10.

Christ, it'll never end....

Amen.

I agree. Unless they make a T2 young John Connor, no more T2 stuff. Atleast no more Uncle Bobs. I never want to see another clean Bob as long as I live. What they should do is make John and pack in a new clean head that's on par with the BD version and the grenade gas launcher. That would be ideal in my opinion.

Hot Toys needs to get their asses on Police Shootout/Tanker damage T-800, a new Endo and Kyle Reese. That's where their priorities should lie as far as Terminator goes.

Well yeah they could pack in a new clean T-800 head with a John Connor figure but fact is they won't. If its gonna happen at all its gonna be a whole other figure release. And they're not gonna make John Connor anyway.

Amen.

I agree. Unless they make a T2 young John Connor, no more T2 stuff. Atleast no more Uncle Bobs. I never want to see another clean Bob as long as I live. What they should do is make John and pack in a new clean head that's on par with the BD version and the grenade gas launcher. That would be ideal in my opinion.

Hot Toys needs to get their asses on Police Shootout/Tanker damage T-800, a new Endo and Kyle Reese. That's where their priorities should lie as far as Terminator goes.

I'd love to see the Police Shootout T-800 and a new Endo.

Amen.

I would still like to see a liquid metal t1000 color variant. Maybe use the new more accurate head. Dunno how they would pull it off but I can dream!

I like the idea for the John Connor pack though. And I agree we need more T1!

Thought i'd take some shots of him with my camera this time, not super awesome but better than my phone.

Think i'll be keeping him this way for a long time love the look of full BD.

DSCN0075.JPG

DSCN0074.JPG

DSCN0076.JPG

DSCN0079.JPG

DSCN0081.JPG

Film 4 tomorrow night. \o/

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bK5yxICtSk[/ame]

11259536753_cb9ae88cb5_b.jpg

11259428115_9f8b1139b8_b.jpg

11259433925_2f9a881797_b.jpg

11259516493_f00f719f27_b.jpg

11259478984_1e1889a9d3_b.jpg

11259441255_ca56211f65_b.jpg

11259455505_681e62a4f6_b.jpg

11259443585_a7e4d650fa_b.jpg

11259446205_a871c528f1_b.jpg

11259538873_90a73016d6_o.jpg

I know a lot of people don't like T3 but I like that movie. In fact T3 is much better than the Salvation but HT did figures of it! At least I prefer a clean & battle damage T-X dx and an endo version than a Bale Connor versions...

I've had this figure for a few days now and though it's been said a lot in this thread(and this forum for that matter), this truly is one of HT best figures. Everything about it has impressed me, the tweaked headsculpts, paint work, the PERS, all top notch work by HT. I've been so mesmerized by the figure I haven't even taken the t-1000 statue out of the box yet lol.

So, I noticed that it says two sculptors worked on it. I don't normally see that. Is that why this one took longer because they brought in a different sculptor?

Back