Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to just place an order for the Regular but super stoked hopefully it does ship this month would be a very nice present to myself. Hopefully it's not delayed again. Getting sick if the delays maybe I should stop Pre-Ordering and wait. Who know I just want this!

So, is it safe to say it's the final countdown?

[ame]https://youtu.be/FjeMDvCdrtc[/ame]

Every time we get to the point where OMG is going to be posting soon, I see a number of negative comments about him. This thread has been pretty tame compared to some others, but am I missing something here? He gives us a heads up and a few days later he posts a bunch of high quality pics of the final product. What's the problem?

Every time we get to the point where OMG is going to be posting soon, I see a number of negative comments about him. This thread has been pretty tame compared to some others, but am I missing something here? He gives us a heads up and a few days later he posts a bunch of high quality pics of the final product. What's the problem?

Too much time, not enough DX13

Did anyone plan on making a dio?

33ubbc2.jpg

https://youtu.be/FjeMDvCdrtc

True. He can only post the pics when HT allows him to, otherwise, presumably his privileges would be rescinded. So, as ever, its them we should blame for the waiting.

A. Dev... I hate you sir! ;) ... I cant get over that diaorama and keep coming back looking at those pics. I can easily say one of the best stuff i have seen on this forum... Bravo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

:1-1: Thanks for that!

Generally cheaper and faster for me to get things from HK.

Which is one reason why Rory and I want Hong Kong to get it first. The other being that pics will come sooner.

Last edited:
Vertical panic is not the signal ...... :slap I apologize if there is a misunderstanding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc&feature=youtu.be

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just made order from amiami. Hope it will be out very soon. Now I want dx15 Rambo and dx16 McFly.

Back