Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See, I'm the exact opposite.

I've been waiting for a Hot Toys T2 Battle Damaged T-800 since 2009 back when all these toy collectible companies were getting the T2 license. The NECA Battle Damaged was great and helped tide me over, but ever since the MMS 117, I've had a 1/6 Battle Damage figure in the back of my mind.

So that's roughly 4 years, give or take? Eh, what's another week? I'm sort of sick of the same time line for these things like, "oh there's an announcement, there's a teaser, there's spec/pics, here are the Asian collector's pics". I think the experience would be much better if it constantly changed up a bit for every release. I dig how it's going at the moment where it appears Asia won't be the first leak of them. I certainly don't always need an OMG fix or shirtless guy unboxing of a figure/character that's this important to me. It could end up being DX Indiana Jones bad and it would still be something I would have in-hand for myself. F the photographers, show me the money!

7 days!

Where do you get seven days? The 21st is in ten days.

Where do you get seven days? The 21st is in ten days.

:lol I thought the same thing. I got excited for a minute and had to check the date on my phone.

T2_Skynet_Time_Displacement_Chamber.jpg

What day is it? The date! WHAT YEAR?

You'd LOL if you knew my day job. Nothing to do with movie industry/production house is all I'll say. Actually Leon I didn't build that diorama, a chap called Maxx Replicas did...for someone else, who then sold it to me. I did however complete the elevator. The original diorama only had a tiny section of it and no ceiling. So that part was creative on my part if I do say so myself, probably the most creative thing I had done in years or have done since.

[/SIZE] :lol

Well, that elevator ceiling and some of the stuff inside is the best part. Dont worry, i cant laugh at anyones day job as mine is the most boring of all. These figures are the only bit of saviours i have. I buy a lot of figures almost one a month. People say how can i afford, but thats cause i paid of my car and dont intend to buy one for 2-3 years so this is my window. Post 2 odd years i will be back to the grind of day to day life. But getting into custom figures has now thrown this "Figures ilo car" game out of the chart cause with one custom i can afford 3 months car payments if not more. Plus the ever increasing cost of living in california is giving me a slap each and every day... :)

Coming back to the point... i like that diorama, very innovative! ... I am actually a big fan of dioramas, and wish they came with every dx figure! ... But hot toys has to act cheap eh!!!...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How do I go about getting just a handheld M134 mini-gun to go with this Hot Toys T-800 similar to the one included with the Enterbay version?

Image Source

Edit: There are a few 1:6 scale on eBay with backpacks. Maybe I can just use it without the backpack. :yess:

Last edited:
Yeah:lol I wasn't getting this until a couple of weeks ago as I thought my enterbay bd was fine. I can't bloody wait now

Back