Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the eb battle damage. The reason I want this is that semi damaged sculpt and the liquid t1000 is gonna looks so sick in a display.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's exactly what I'm primarily looking forward to. I'm fairly certain the full BD face will not better what we got from EB. So the semi-BD face is where its at here. And the liquid metal T-1000 statue is gonna stand out beautifully in the collection.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

That's exactly what I'm primarily looking forward to. I'm fairly certain the full BD face will not better what we got from EB. So the semi-BD face is where its at here. And the liquid metal T-1000 statue is gonna stand out beautifully in the collection.

:exactly:
I think this whole set will make a great display piece, but the liquid T-1000 will look brilliant between the BD Arnie and Cop T-1000.

I'm still tempted to chrome a Cop T-1000, it's on my to do list at some point.

Yep. I mean its very scene specific of course. You really would need to display the T-800 punching it for it to not look a bit bizarre. But I will gladly do that. Its a scene I've always wanted to recreate. One of those early 'WOW' CGI bits of moviedom.

I have not followed the thread to be honest but I knew about the delay but why the hell was he delayed for that long?

Either they needed the extra time to tweak the sculpt for production, since the details on the heavy battle damaged head were really pretty far off from the movie, or they needed the extra time to work on all the Iron Man suits that only showed up in IM3 for one or two seconds, and Uncle Bob just isn't the priority for Hot Toys that Iron Man is.

Since it usually takes a few weeks for Hot Toys figures to get to Sideshow after they're released in Hong Kong, and from what I've been able to tell, a few weeks after that for UK retailers to get them, December 20th doesn't seem at all far off from the assumed revised/updated schedule.

Mb? I guess thats Mother's Basement. I'm seeing that name a lot lately. It is in the UK.

Yeah mothers basement mate and yes it's in the uk. Thought i was happy with the enterbay battle damage but you get so much more with this in terms of display

I'll get excited whenever I get my 12day/charge card notice from Sideshow.

Yeah mothers basement mate and yes it's in the uk. Thought i was happy with the enterbay battle damage but you get so much more with this in terms of display

I think I'll consider them. Seems you have to register to order from them though. I wish I could just check how much it would work out as in euros with shipping included. I don't want to register and then not end up buying anything....

I think I'll consider them. Seems you have to register to order from them though. I wish I could just check how much it would work out as in euros with shipping included. I don't want to register and then not end up buying anything....

I registered because of 1/4 batman it was late on in preorder and they still had a really good price.

My problem ordering from the UK is the exchange rate. Often times I'm better off ordering from the US or Hong Kong. Not always, but often.

Yeah pounds into euros is crap. Couldn't you just email them a-dev? I can't believe you haven't already ordered this. You of all people :thud::1-1:

I've got one on order with Toys2. Its just a question of where else I go for the rest. I will probably get at least one off Timcent, more than one if the price isn't too high.

I wonder why its nit sold out as yet. So many mediocre figure get sold out so quick. I also hope the fully damaged sculpt is betterd. I gave eb a skip... Scale issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well buddy I signed up to Mothers Basement website for the purpose of pre-ordering the DX13.

He was £209 with free P&P but they did take a 15% from me but as I say this is my first time using them as my usual haunts were sold out.

Back