Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get excited when I recieve an invoice from my LCS saying he's in my file. I got excited one too many times when the "ship date" got close and then they changed it. I just don't care anymore.

A next month release or December release is all the same for me as no matter when he is released I will not be seeing him until Jan-Mar of next year so my excitement will build after the New Year. :lol

I hope for all the people who had him PO'd since day one get your wish and he is just around the corner.

Me too. I'm actually expecting this NEXT year.

I really hope not though. Loved the DX10, can't wait to have this BD version! It's basically paid for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have a feeling that this will be coming out at the end of this year and that we will be seeing photos pretty soon.

Someone said that timecent said its coming next month.Plus any other HT to be released on September and October has been released so I(want to)believe that Arnie is next

According to Sideshow Website for November we are getting: DX13,Dx14,Mark 42 Power Pose and the Iron Patriot.

I'm not 100% sure because I don't really keep tabs, but from what I've read on here, most people say the average delay is 4-6 months from their estimated release dates. Don't really know how accurate that is, but I do know that it is definitely true that they have long delays.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he was due in December and was brought forward to November wasn't he?

I have him on pre-order.

Exactly. I've checked the Dx14 Topic this week , and users were talking about that.

Exactly. I've checked the Dx14 Topic this week , and users were talking about that.

Yeah I seen that in that thread as well.

Still no difference to us waiting over here as our retailers will not get him until after the New Year anyway.

Back