Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And all that teasing crap is ahead. They're presently torturing the Amazing Spiderman fans. As if the wait isn't long enough they have to delay the first final product pics for some reason. Even though OMG has the figure, he's not allowed show it yet.

And all that teasing crap is ahead. They're presently torturing the Amazing Spiderman fans. As if the wait isn't long enough they have to delay the first final product pics for some reason. Even though OMG has the figure, he's not allowed show it yet.

I have not followed the thread to be honest but I knew about the delay but why the hell was he delayed for that long?

Gotta say im loving the delay. I just got my endo. Still need the clean enterbay and my endo skull is on order for next year. This is just the terminator stuff. So im broke lol

With the 1/4 Batman now, I don't mind the delay as well, but I understand how it must feel for those who have their money waiting on this figure. I almost might cancel my waitlist and stick with the DX10 since it looks beautiful, but I really want that red eye BD head sculpt!

With the 1/4 Batman now, I don't mind the delay as well, but I understand how it must feel for those who have their money waiting on this figure. I almost might cancel my waitlist and stick with the DX10 since it looks beautiful, but I really want that red eye BD head sculpt!

I have the eb battle damage. The reason I want this is that semi damaged sculpt and the liquid t1000 is gonna looks so sick in a display. And as far as batman goes I still duno how im gonna pay for him lol

Back