Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate rubber bodies/suits and poorly possible bodies, but... the likeness is just too damn awesome.
It's my favorite DC movie, one of my favorite actors... and this figure looks too damn ****in' good!
It's been years, still happy I've got it at release. :lol

Wish they did Alfred tho. Michael Gough was so sweet and memorable in the role... :monkey2

My favourite Batman cinematic outing to-date, and rubber body + poor articulation notwithstanding -- one of my favourite 1/6 pieces ever.

ed7258df56bdd5bb3894fee4a3304f52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wonder has anyone tried to cut out the armor and glued it onto a flexible suit to improve the articulation ?

Somewhere in this thread, way back, are photos of just that. At least I think it was this one, and not the Returns thread.

after having this figure for a while now, there is one thing that I miss the most: ratchet articulations on the arms and legs, since as time passes it is getting more and more difficult for this figure to hold even the simplest pose.

Everything else, it's ok. But that is something I wish they would have foreseen and included.

The best way I found to improve articulation was to swap the body out for a new hope vader body and fill the speaker holes in with some milliput. You have to cut the neck down to get the cowl to fit.

Here was a w.i.p photo I took about a year ago.

image.jpg

I'm thinking of getting that signal too. How's the scale look with the figure?

I'm thinking of getting that signal too. How's the scale look with the figure?

I think it looks pretty good, to be honest. It might not be 100% totally accurate, but it looks fantastic next to it. Plus it has the changeable signal/logo.

Vwq98Gz.jpg

Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Thanks for the comparison pic, ToastedFred! The signal looks fantastic!

The signal is great I have mine next to my 89 ride with bats flying down behind the light. It is super bright to take pic's of it.

A few quick pic's.

Attachments

• JLA 14B.JPG
    JLA 14B.JPG
    633.4 KB · Views: 277
  • JLA 10 L.JPG
    JLA 10 L.JPG
    697.8 KB · Views: 279
  • JLA 2B.JPG
    JLA 2B.JPG
    658.8 KB · Views: 277
Received my HeroClub batsignal too. I instantly interverted the 89 logo on the transparent faceplate. It is so much more classy and accurate for me than the wrong yellow one and closer than this:

And for the pleasure, a close up of my battle damaged:

:wink1:

Thanks! :wink1:

The Cape is delined and deweired but the secret is that my girlfriend ironed it! Changes everything!

:wink1:

Back