Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the few HT figures on my radar...maybe it was the time period or whatever, but this incarnation of Batman has much more resonance for me than Nolan's.

I'm a little torn; I'm an articulation junkie and this thing has limited poseabilty...on the other hand this is like a Vader figure, looks best just all looming menace, so it's not like I need it to do much.

Besides needing mad cape futzing, this figure seems to meet with a lot of positive reviews, in general?

This is one of the few HT figures on my radar...maybe it was the time period or whatever, but this incarnation of Batman has much more resonance for me than Nolan's.

I'm a little torn; I'm an articulation junkie and this thing has limited poseabilty...on the other hand this is like a Vader figure, looks best just all looming menace, so it's not like I need it to do much.

Besides needing mad cape futzing, this figure seems to meet with a lot of positive reviews, in general?

It's one of the most beloved/best-received HT figures ever. If you're of a certain age, say in your 30s, Batman was likely THE first summer blockbuster of your childhood. It was for me.

I overpaid for my DX09, not to mention the left arm doesn't move forward or backward. :lol But I'm still glad I have it. It's a Batman figure...it looks perfectly fine just standing in your Detolf, cape obscuring his arms and most of his body. ;)

This was my first Hot Toys figure. I just got Tony Mei final 2.0 cape and it's his best DX09 cape imo.

If Keaton wins the Academy Award this will shoot up in value even more IMHO because to so many of us worldwide this will always be his iconic role.

He's got the inside edge according to my Hollywood sources.

If Keaton wins the Academy Award this will shoot up in value even more IMHO because to so many of us worldwide this will always be his iconic role.

Good maybe Hot Toys will finally put Returns up for PO.

Good maybe Hot Toys will finally put Returns up for PO.

I can see Keaton as a dark horse candidate but Cumberbatch will likely win it. Why? Let's see, the movie's British, the actor's English, it's a historical drama about a real person, a tortured genius who just happens to be gay. It checks off all of the relevant Oscar boxes. :lol

I think it will play out like 2010 with Jeff Bridges' win in Crazy Heart, with a seasoned actor (Michael Keaton) getting it.

It's an expensive figure. It sold out. You're going to have to pay a pretty penny for it.

What's a good price for the figure only? Could do without the cape, or the boots. I should've bought a second when they were only $240. I need one to sit on the 89 Batmobile.

Yeah, yeah, the head as well. Could do without the plates. Basically, body, head and that's it. I've looked on eBay, and the cowl alone is expensive.

I bought 3 full sets back when it first hit, then built another one up as a "Batmobile Batman" (head, cape, body, belt) and even an extra body just in case something happened to one of the 4 (give bodies total). Guess what? I still never put any in the Batmobile. :lol

I bought a xtra just to sit in the car and put him in the car. I wasnt happy the stress it puts on the suit in sitting position. I think best just use head on a differnt body if do want in car for a long time. I'm fine just having a back up for just in case anything happen's.

I remember way before the Batmobile shipped I thought it would have been cool if Hot Toys have is this with the Batmobile.

image.jpg

Back