Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokerrub.jpg

In addition, I took a full figure pic and Photoshopped it into a Gotham city background...no one I've shown has even remotely thought it wasn't the genuine article.
20140223_170121.jpg
batmanhottoys.jpg

Just goes to show that he could turn his head if he wanted to, it just wouldn't have looked good.

Just got the 7" Neca figure for this guy and now I really want the hot toys version. I've seen eBay prices creep up to close to 400 lately. Just wondering what the going rate for the DX09 should be.

In addition, I took a full figure pic and Photoshopped it into a Gotham city background...no one I've shown has even remotely thought it wasn't the genuine article.
20140223_170121.jpg
batmanhottoys.jpg
Original cape w/ some love and a s****load of patience can look better than the TM cape IMO (no offense Tony)

Original cape w/ some love and a s****load of patience can look better than the TM cape IMO (no offense Tony)

Yep, had mine looking good. Thought about the TM and passed too.

I MAY opt to use the Returns cape, but that may not happen for a LO-ONG TIME. We should all go to cape futzing class or maybe someone will post a vid tutorial, bottom line, like V says, patience does pay off.

Yep, had mine looking good. Thought about the TM and passed too.

I MAY opt to use the Returns cape, but that may not happen for a LO-ONG TIME. We should all go to cape futzing class or maybe someone will post a vid tutorial, bottom line, like V says, patience does pay off.

Ya, the stock cape is a royal pain to get right, but once you do, it looks amazing.

Great video. I'd like to hear Keaton talk more about the process. Does anyone else think he would make an awesome older Bruce Wayne?

Wouldn't mind him in that role if ever they decide to do a live-action Beyond film :yess:

Back