Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and me both. I didn't realize it was textured like that. Now I'm actually glad I didn't buy it. More $$ for 66 Batman & Robin or future TDK/R stuff I guess. :yess:

You and me both. I didn't realize it was textured like that. Now I'm actually glad I didn't buy it. More $$ for 66 Batman & Robin or future TDK/R stuff I guess. :yess:

Game_6%20-%201%20-%20Michael_Keaton.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/NriOZ6ofj_Q"]https://youtu.be/NriOZ6ofj_Q[/ame]

Anyone who didn't buy this figure because of a slight texture on the body, doesn't love Batman. The real Batman.
This is still the pinnacle of Hot Toys releases as far as I'm concerned.

No Bat fan should be happy about not owning this. You should feel like **** actually.

Anyone who didn't buy this figure because of a slight texture on the body, doesn't love Batman. The real Batman.
This is still the pinnacle of Hot Toys releases as far as I'm concerned.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

This man speaks the truth.

Sallah

I agree. No other release has topped this but Reeve Supes is up there with it for sure.

Those 2 along with Nicholson Joker are the top of the Hot Toys heap for me. I own a lot of great HT figures... But none achieve the level of that trio. They're magic.

Sallah

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I loved TDKR while many other people didn't mostly because I was a stunt performer in it and got to hang out with Bale, Hardy, Anne, Gary, and Joe so it was definitely a partial opinion on my part on top of what I thought was already a great movie and ending to his trilogy. It is a great figure but the cape as well as the rubber suit and the difficulty in getting action poses make me want to save $200-$300 for another figure and I have every right to do so. It's unfair to be criticized for not being a Batman "fan" as not everyone has to like and own every figure that other people like and own. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and what they wish to have in their own collection. I, and I'm sure several other collectors here, don't have the fortune to own every figure there is, hence my choosing to focus my collection on the TDK/R line as opposed to other ones. I'm sure many people love this figure and there's nothing wrong with that. I merely said that I would rather save my money for something else and it is wrong to accuse others of not being fans just because they share a different opinion. Cheers, mate!

^Nothing wrong with that,but I would like to point out you are in the DX09 thread, trolling a bit about what you don't like about a pretty beloved figure. You can't really expect to get away with that totally unscathed.:lol

^Nothing wrong with that,but I would like to point out you are in the DX09 thread, trolling a bit about what you don't like about a pretty beloved figure. You can't really expect to get away with that totally unscathed.:lol

I actually didn't know it was textured until today. Just saw it for the first time, made a comment about it and saying I would rather save my money for something else, and then all these accusations!!! AHHH!!! All in good fun, I'm sure, but some people here make it seem really serious, to which I say, why so serious? or maybe I should be asking myself that... :wink1: Cheers!

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I loved TDKR while many other people didn't mostly because I was a stunt performer in it and got to hang out with Bale, Hardy, Anne, Gary, and Joe so it was definitely a partial opinion on my part on top of what I thought was already a great movie and ending to his trilogy. It is a great figure but the cape as well as the rubber suit and the difficulty in getting action poses make me want to save $200-$300 for another figure and I have every right to do so. It's unfair to be criticized for not being a Batman "fan" as not everyone has to like and own every figure that other people like and own. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and what they wish to have in their own collection. I, and I'm sure several other collectors here, don't have the fortune to own every figure there is, hence my choosing to focus my collection on the TDK/R line as opposed to other ones. I'm sure many people love this figure and there's nothing wrong with that. I merely said that I would rather save my money for something else and it is wrong to accuse others of not being fans just because they share a different opinion. Cheers, mate!

:goodpost: Exactly. The "real" Batman. "Real" Batman fans. This is pure fanboy hogwash, whether it comes from a Keaton-preferring fan or a Bale-preferring one...or any other version. Now there is a hierarchy of Batman fans? With fans of the "real" version on top? Please. Who's the deciding authority on that? Oh yeah. The "real" fans of course. :lol

does anyone have any issue with loose elbow joints? i was able to bend it at 90 degrees before but now couldnt...

There's a few people on this Website who should really listen to this. Some serious tools out there.

One man's 'Grail!!!!' is another man's 'Meh...'

Wash, rinse, repeat....People buy what they like and fill their collection however they want, it's always going to end uniquely theirs, and it will contain their personal versions of 'Grail' figures, and people will always disagree with their choices.

That's life. And yet, I can see the disparity in my own self. The above statement is obviously true, but a small part of me still asks..."he's a BATMAN fan but, wait...he is not buying it?"

:lol

Passed on this figure because I was led to believe Batman Returns was just around the corner "Late 2012".

"Why have two I said".

Look who is crying now......Me!

Back