Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I paid 60 shipped. Yeah it too aggravating trying to get the stock cape to look right. So I gave in and got the custom.

Hmmm. I know custom stuff is pricey but $60 is a bit too pricey for me, particularly since I just opened it and haven't messed around with the stock cape much yet.

Hmmm. I know custom stuff is pricey but $60 is a bit too pricey for me, particularly since I just opened it and haven't messed around with the stock cape much yet.

Just wait until you realize you can't really keep it in place. It's very frustrating. Tony's cape isn't cheap, but it's worth it. The cape is a really important part of this figure. It makes it or it breaks it.

Just wait until you realize you can't really keep it in place. It's very frustrating. Tony's cape isn't cheap, but it's worth it. The cape is a really important part of this figure. It makes it or it breaks it.

Agreed on the cape's importance, but so far I'm finding Most of the fault lies with the arms and not the cape. The cape isn't limiting what I want to do with the figure, the lack of movement in the shoilders and inability of the elbows to stay bent at 90 degrees. Also Tony's cape is reallt clean looking but lacks the exaggerated size that the stock cape has which is more congruent with my memory of Keaton's first batman.

Here's a tip for keeping the stock cape under control... after doing all the folding lift the arms up and tuck some of excess underneath, then push the arms back down to hold it in place.

Any guys out there know if I am able to pull the heel socket out of the boot and replace it?
The plastic socket where the ball joint snaps in broke and he can't stand very well

Any guys out there know if I am able to pull the heel socket out of the boot and replace it?
The plastic socket where the ball joint snaps in broke and he can't stand very well

Yikes, sounds almost like the Toys Fair Batman Begins figure...

There's one on evil-Bay that I'm watching now that would end at $320 shipped if no one bids. I still don't want to cave in to anything over $300 shipped, still shooting for $275-$280 myself, but it's not a MUST-HAVE for me so I wouldn't mind passing up on it if the price keeps going up.

I just got mine on eBay for $300 shipped. Missed one on here a while ago for $275 shipped, but that one was used and the one I got was MISB so I felt fine about $300 shipped considering many go for $350 on eBay.

I'm also noticing that for the most part, people on here seem to charge eBay prices anyways, defeating half the purpose of buying on a forum.

I just got mine on eBay for $300 shipped. Missed one on here a while ago for $275 shipped, but that one was used and the one I got was MISB so I felt fine about $300 shipped considering many go for $350 on eBay.

I'm also noticing that for the most part, people on here seem to charge eBay prices anyways, defeating half the purpose of buying on a forum.

:exactly: IMO its not worth those eBay prices if I have to pass on this ill pass .

Back