Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed on this figure because I was led to believe Batman Returns was just around the corner "Late 2012".

"Why have two I said".

Look who is crying now......Me!

If you don't have two, then you're not a real fan. :nana:

Ahhh, just busting b-alls, considering the direction this thread's taken. :rotfl

Seriously, though, the actual answer to "Why have two?", as in, the one I'll be using when a 'Returns' Batman happens is....

"Just 'cause". :yess:

I finally managed to get a new Head Sculpt from eBay for my Batman DX09. I ended up paying a little bit more than I wanted to but when you want something that is hard to get then you have to go that extra mile.

I'm finally glad that I was able to get one and now the broken PERS head can be put away as a spare.

mine has broken pers too...i hope they fix it for the batman returns figure. also i really dislike the panel at the back of the head.

Is there not a way to fix it so they move individually?

Like on the DX12

I finally managed to get a new Head Sculpt from eBay for my Batman DX09. I ended up paying a little bit more than I wanted to but when you want something that is hard to get then you have to go that extra mile.

I'm finally glad that I was able to get one and now the broken PERS head can be put away as a spare.

Is there not a way to fix it so they move individually?

Like on the DX12

Yeah they are easy enough to move individually buddy as you just leave the hatch unscrewed and you can position the eyes with a small screwdriver.

My main gripe was that I maybe stupidly looked at him as 'broke' and on viewing him it was bugging me to no end.

I would say that getting a new head for a DX09 that has broken PERS wouldn't be a must buy, it would come down to how the individual feels about it.

Not worth throwing away my $300 for, but the 1/4 TDKR, that's another story... :yess::yess::yess:

247.gif

Well - paying way more than it's worth for the figure is no good, sure.

I just thought he meant that the figure was a waste of money - period, which is obviously not the case. :)

Funny I agree with him about $300.00 for this is to much.i was searching for this almost a month now and seen deals come and go and still don't have it yet.

That's actually the most I'd spend for the figure personally. It's only like 25 bucks more than I paid. I guess it just depends what you limit is.

Funny I agree with him about $300.00 for this is to much.i was searching for this almost a month now and seen deals come and go and still don't have it yet.

I'm not thrilled having spent $300, but it isn't a huge markup over retail. I think 220-250 is the sweet spot, but it seems to be almost impossible to get most of the DXs below 250 bc of Hot Toys original price points.

I'm not thrilled having spent $300, but it isn't a huge markup over retail. I think 220-250 is the sweet spot, but it seems to be almost impossible to get most of the DXs below 250 bc of Hot Toys original price points.

I don't think I've ever seen one that cheap. People sell broken ones for almost 280.

I don't think I've ever seen one that cheap. People sell broken ones for almost 280.

Yup and that's why I'm OK having spent $300. Market value is what it is and for the market, $300 is decent and for ebay, where I got mine, pretty good as most go for $350-360.

Yep, I agree. Did you get yours NISB or Previously displayed?

Well it was listed as new. The shipper had been retaped and there was some dust inside the box so it had ben opened, but from what I can tell it was never taken out or displayed at all.

Hi! like said in the 1989 1/6 batmobile thread, i'm a newcomer from France.

I discovered Hot Toys a year ago with the DX09 and i bought it a few month ago new and unopened at 260 euros so about 350$. I know it's a little bit pricy but i don't regret it! This figure is freaking real! It's amazing!!!

A few pics (sorry for the bad quality):

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I can't realise how accurate and alive this figure is!!!

Welcome buddy.

Yep the DX09 is quite simply Hot Toys best figure to date. It really looks like a miniature Michael Keaton.

Congratulation. :clap

Back