Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I know which one you're talking about. They sell a number of Hot Toys. There's a few different HK sellers that have similar listings. Yeah, they never accept any offers. I don't know why they even have an option to make an offer.

I wonder about that on many Ebay sellers- I guess they will accept offers only at $1.00 below the price listed:rotfl

Yeah that was what happened lol. I offered like a 9.7% off the Buy It Now price, and they countered with like two dollars less.:dunno

81388-newb-seeks-bolt-lambo-door-kit-803anigif_not_sure_if_ser-gif

I was just looking at one of my faceplates today and the magnet on the back of it fell off. Been over a year since I touched it and I have 1 or 2 others, so whatever.

The glue they use on these Hot Toys figures is the cheapest stuff I've seen. Not only do they put a tiny tab, it doesn't seem strong enough. I want to know what they use, but of course they never respond. I've got Gorilla Glue and quick grip, not sure which I should use.

Last edited:
I was just looking at one of my faceplates today and the magnet on the back of it fell off. Been over a year since I touched it and I have 1 or 2 others, so whatever.

The glue they use on these Hot Toys figures is the cheapest stuff I've seen. Not only do they put a tiny tab, it doesn't seem strong enough. I want to know what they use, but of course they never respond. I've got Gorilla Glue and quick grip, not sure which I should use.
Magnet fell of one of my mouthplates too; I found it later, magnetized to one of the panels for the Batmobile :lol

A little superglue did the trick.

I was thinking about re-posing the figure but I can't decide on having the cape covering him altogether or having his arms exposed.

michael-keaton-as-batman-batmobile-warner-bros-1989.jpg

or

K_Batman21.jpg

im waiting for my Tony Mei custom cape to arrive for this, had this figure for a year or so now and im still in awe of it.. that is so Keaton under the cowl

im waiting for my Tony Mei custom cape to arrive for this, had this figure for a year or so now and im still in awe of it.. that is so Keaton under the cowl

Yeah, I don't know more Hot Toys figures don't turn out as good as the DX08. I'm not knocking my other figures, it's just this figure is something special! I'm not even expecting the eventually Returns figure to top it. I'm keeping my expectations in check.

This is the figure that got me into the game. I thought I would just get him and that would be the end of it. Boy was I wrong.

Back