Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just wanted the entire dark knight cast but now it leads to this! ugh

maybe i should sell my dx luke and the other 2 star wars figures i have and just focus on batman and man of steel.....

do you think they will do a returns version?

I see it this way...I'd say that Iron Man, Superman and BATMAN are three of HT's biggest hitters, cash sales wise. There is a built in audience for this figure and all you need to do is look at how well things like the DX01, 02, 08, 09, 12, '89 Batmobile at 1:6, The Tumbler at 1:6, Bane, Cat Woman/Selina Kyle, and other non DX Nolan Bat figures have sold, and the interest in the '89 Mime Joker.

It's all there my friend. I am sure that BR BATMAN is just around the corner, they would be stupidly losing money if they did not do it.

And HT may be many things, but stupid is not one of them.

And I am sure they could also sell one or two Catwoman and Penguin 1/6 figures...although I would really like a Max Shrek...not sure if they would go near him.

I see it this way...I'd say that Iron Man, Superman and BATMAN are three of HT's biggest hitters, cash sales wise. There is a built in audience for this figure and all you need to do is look at how well things like the DX01, 02, 08, 09, 12, '89 Batmobile at 1:6, The Tumbler at 1:6, Bane, Cat Woman/Selina Kyle, and other non DX Nolan Bat figures have sold, and the interest in the '89 Mime Joker.

It's all there my friend. I am sure that BR BATMAN is just around the corner, they would be stupidly losing money if they did not do it.

And HT may be many things, but stupid is not one of them.

DGT is quite right. We WILL see these figures, it's just taking longer than expected thanks to the Stark Machine.

Batman is hugely popular in the 1/6 market. I'm curious to see how the SSC joker, and eventual Batman figures do.

Just purchased DX08+DX09 both new and sealed for 500$! So excited cant wait to finally own the Keaton batman figure so many people talk about. Hoping there is no deterioration to the suit.

Just purchased DX08+DX09 both new and sealed for 500$! So excited cant wait to finally own the Keaton batman figure so many people talk about. Hoping there is no deterioration to the suit.

Brilliant purchase buddy. I'm envious of that feeling you will have until you get them in your hands. :(

They were taken out of the box, and the cape was placed on the figure. They've been handled before.

Well i just re-glued the spikes, the second one fell of just by switching hands and it was a success.. The 3rd spike didn't want to go all the way in but u cant even tell.... Hopefully no more spikes falling off...

Also does anyone think the Returns Batman figure may be a fit more flexible than the 89 Batman? I wanted to do the pose where he's shielding himself like in Returns but it won't let me...

[ame="https://youtu.be/wUpL8HAffc8"]https://youtu.be/wUpL8HAffc8[/ame]this is an old video that someone asked if id re-upload , don't know if your interested

Just got my DX09. Really awesome sculpt and figure, but the lack of poseability is a bit disappointing. I think once I futz the cape so it's smoother I'll be happier. I'm glad to have it tho since it's really the only Batman I'd want unless they release a Kilmer.

Who does the best custom cape?

Back