Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so one of my spikes keeps falling out any suggestion on to keep it from falling off??? It doesn't seem to be broken so not sure why it keeps falling off...

Yeah I have spares also... so It dont just set in there what glue do u suggest?

Do you all know if its possible to pull the peg from the heel, in the boot?
Mine cracked, so the foot won't stay on

I'm tempted to yank it you and glue it, but don't want to put my figure out of commission if I can't put it back in

Would super glue also work? I seen that it says it will work for plastic.

A cement glue or craft glue. I use UHU. The glue from Airfix kits works too well coz that's for sticking plastic to plastic.

So rubber cement would prob be best then?? I've worked with this stuff but its been a while.. I dont think model glue would be the best... I found a cradt clue so I will try that, and apply the glue with a toothpick since I hardly need any.

Last edited:
Nah it's very sturdy. Yeah the third spike on right gauntlet just popped out and I glued it right back in. Hasn't caused problems since but I've been very careful too

How much would those who have it say they would pay to buy it new, I wonder?

I just sold a figure, so I'm kind of toying around with this one a little.

How much would those who have it say they would pay to buy it new, I wonder?

I just sold a figure, so I'm kind of toying around with this one a little.

Well, I have two. One is boxed and never removed....just checked for missings/damaged. The other's all mine and has the v1 Tony Meis cape.

I do not regret buying either and I would probably go as high as $350 if I wanted another one....but that would be my absolute upper limit.

Last edited:
Well, I have two. One is boxed and never removed....just checked for missings/damaged. The other mine and has the v1 Tony Meis cape.

I do not regret buying either and I would probably go as high as $350 if I wanted another one....but that would be my absolute upper limit.

Interesting. Yeah I sold a figure for around 200 so I wouldn't feel as bad using that towards a Bats.

Nah it's very sturdy. Yeah the third spike on right gauntlet just popped out and I glued it right back in. Hasn't caused problems since but I've been very careful too

Thats crazy thats the exact same fin that broke on mine...

I tried to make a couple of offers (not at all "lowball") to a seller in HK but he wasn't at all playing ball.

Oh well, waiting for Returns or AC Bats!

I tried to make a couple of offers (not at all "lowball") to a seller in HK but he/she wasn't at all playing ball.

I tried to make a couple of offers (not at all "lowball") to a seller in HK but he wasn't at all playing ball.

I think I know which one you're talking about. They sell a number of Hot Toys. There's a few different HK sellers that have similar listings. Yeah, they never accept any offers. I don't know why they even have an option to make an offer.

I think I know which one you're talking about. They sell a number of Hot Toys. There's a few different HK sellers that have similar listings. Yeah, they never accept any offers. I don't know why they even have an option to make an offer.

I wonder about that on many Ebay sellers- I guess they will accept offers only at $1.00 below the price listed:rotfl

Back