Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeepers, I didn't even know there was a Commerce section. Just looked at it briefly while I have time, some of the prices resemble eBay or worse though.. maybe it's the figures I'm looking for? Are most of them opened and displayed? I guess I'll have to dig deeper.

Maybe its the figures you just happen to be looking for. You have to read the sellers description to know if its new or otherwise. Check everyday. Ive lucked out with many deals from the commerce section. In fact, if im looking for an older figure I usually always go through the boards. If Im really on the hunt for something I usually check every listing because what youre looking for may not always be in the title. As for seeing ebay prices, well, just watch and see if they even sell it. Some people have silly prices in their head and if they are selling as much as ebay then I see no point in buying from them. You should check everyday because if something nice goes up for a good price then it wont last long.

I actually look for displayed pieces, much cheaper. Of course it depends on the person Im buying from and what kind of shape its in. Always check the persons feedback score. It will tell you how much they've sold and whether they got a positive or a negative, buyers also get to leave ashort comment on the transaction itself. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe its the figures you just happen to be looking for. You have to read the sellers description to know if its new or otherwise. Check everyday. Ive lucked out with many deals from the commerce section. In fact, if im looking for an older figure I usually always go through the boards. If Im really on the hunt for something I usually check every listing because what youre looking for may not always be in the title. As for seeing ebay prices, well, just watch and see if they even sell it. Some people have silly prices in their head and if they are selling as much as ebay then I see no point in buying from them. You should check everyday because if something nice goes up for a good price then it wont last long.

I actually look for displayed pieces, much cheaper. Of course it depends on the person Im buying from and what kind of shape its in. Always check the persons feedback score. It will tell you how much they've sold and whether they got a positive or a negative, buyers also get to leave ashort comment on the transaction itself. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the advice, mate! I'll keep all that in mind.

Also, this community is extremely helpful and usually willing to make a reasonable negotiation. Almost everything I've bought from the board was discounted for me by complete strangers

Yeah I'm finding that out real fast hopefully when the time comes next year for me to get my 89 Batmobile I will find it close to retail assuming sideshow will not have it still in stock mid next year.

sorry for the crappy pics, will take better ones once im not so tired...

1186076_10151828360839346_20626383_n.jpg

1236171_10151828361709346_1204036610_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics, will take better ones once im not so tired...

1186076_10151828360839346_20626383_n.jpg

1236171_10151828361709346_1204036610_n.jpg

This figure never looks bad. That top photo reminds of the recent Black Widow picture in her thread. These types of shot are, to me, like a bystander thinking "Hey! I just caught me a photo of the BAT!!" It has that taken quickly and from a distance reality to it that I like...it's how all bystander style photos of the Bat should look if he were real.

Don't worry, another member got that same pose with the cape with wires intact, took a lotta futzing but he did a great job with it!

Back