Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did to pick a second one up? To keep it sealed in the box?

I actually bought it for my 14 year old son...Along with our 2nd 89 BATMAN I got for him this past weekend, as his first real 'grown-up' collectibles. If he wanted to keep sealed in their boxes, would that bother you? He has seen my other HTs, Medicoms, DC Directs and so knows that they are not cheap, so if he does want to keep then in their boxes, I would not have a problem with personally.

It is also one of the reasons that I was happy that they were defect free, they were a gift.

I actually bought it for my 14 year old son...Along with our 2nd 89 BATMAN I got for him this past weekend, as his first real 'grown-up' collectibles. If he wanted to keep sealed in their boxes, would that bother you? He has seen my other HTs, Medicoms, DC Directs and so knows that they are not cheap, so if he does want to keep then in their boxes, I would not have a problem with personally.

It is also one of the reasons that I was happy that they were defect free, they were a gift.

No that's cool. Keeps the value up there. Just me personally, I HAVE to open everything immediately :rotfl

No that's cool. Keeps the value up there. Just me personally, I HAVE to open everything immediately :rotfl

Well I know that feeling! :wink1:

I don't suppose I need to tell you that he is thrilled! He's used to getting the McFarlane style 6-7" figures, so this is a huge step up for him. All the figures I have at the moment will end up being his anyway (in the long run).

Couple taken with a new camera, better lighting. Still a phone camera, but what can ya do.

keats2.jpg

keats1.jpg

And no, I will not detail the cape futzing process again. Not yours.

that looks amazing, it looks almost like a statue. you'd never know its a fully posable figure. just awsome.

Sorry- I missed those posts. Took a picture of the back for you. In terms of instructions it's just about taking your time to carefully fold the cape. Then hold the top of the cape near his neck and carefully pull it downwards - working your way all away around the botoom of the cape. Hope that helps.

[url]https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7769/img1077vh.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[url]https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3361/img1076qi.jpg[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for posting those. :rock

Took another quick random picture today, playing with camera settings on phone. (New app)

Also took a picture of the stand which is now my new fb cover display!

Last edited:
Well mine is paid for, Sideshow is saying "Item Shipping Soon". Thought about cancelling it because I could use the money but I held out and now it's paid off so it's mine now. LOL :yess: :lol

About how long does it usually take Sideshow to ship things?:impatient:

I think that's his secret. He takes the hands and gauntlets off.

^ Yeah, I think he did mention that one time.

I just couldn't do that, it will look better, but in my head it would be incomplete.

Me either. Not even an option.

Couple taken with a new camera, better lighting. Still a phone camera, but what can ya do.

keats2.jpg

keats1.jpg

And no, I will not detail the cape futzing process again. Not yours.

:rock

Your futzing is still my favorite.

Nope, just turned 'em inward. Didn't remove anything except for a piece of my sanity.

:rock

Back