Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it looks like a still from the movie. The way the cape is hanging looks killer, too. :clap:clap:clap

Sorry- I missed those posts. Took a picture of the back for you. In terms of instructions it's just about taking your time to carefully fold the cape. Then hold the top of the cape near his neck and carefully pull it downwards - working your way all away around the botoom of the cape. Hope that helps.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome. Did you miss the 14 posts asking you how you posed the cape when you posted your pics the first time? :panic::lol

:lol I thought it was just me, so I stopped asking. I thought I was being pesty.

Sorry- I missed those posts. Took a picture of the back for you. In terms of instructions it's just about taking your time to carefully fold the cape. Then hold the top of the cape near his neck and carefully pull it downwards - working your way all away around the botoom of the cape. Hope that helps.

Thanks, man.

After a few unexpected delays, finally got hold of my second BATMAN over the weekend!

What an amazing figure this is, no problems to speak of and I am really pleased. The best was that I collected in-person from my friend/supplier so saved myself £30 (approx $46 U.S.) in shipping costs :yess:

After a few unexpected delays, finally got hold of my second BATMAN over the weekend!

What an amazing figure this is, no problems to speak of and I am really pleased. The best was that I collected in-person from my friend/supplier so saved myself £30 (approx $46 U.S.) in shipping costs :yess:

Why did to pick a second one up? To keep it sealed in the box?

I think that's his secret. He takes the hands and gauntlets off.

I just couldn't do that, it will look better, but in my head it would be incomplete.

It sounds and is completely ridiculous but I feel the same way. :lol

Yeah, the few poses I did have him in I did turn the gauntlets so that the bat claws are inward so it lays a bit more flat. But removing things off of him just wouldn't jive with my OCD mind.

I don't dispkay him with the grapple gun latched to the belt in two pieces, I just put the complete gun on the belt just like in Batman Returns, anybody else do that? The magnet is strong enough to hold it, just one little touch my knock it out of place or make it fall off. I fear using the latch will dent the rubber since it kind of overhangs the belt into the belly.

I'm having the same issue with my display.

Started by having him holding the cape up, but it just took up too much space.

Then I tried to have him just standing with the cape draped down on either side of him...total failure. It's difficult to get the cape to sit right and I don't want to remove the hands and gauntlets.

Might try having him hold the battarang or grappling gun.

If I get the '89 batmobile maybe I'll just pose him next to it holding the remote control device.

Back