Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see below, I have a hi-res pic, if you want one

1252925390.jpg

Can't seem to post it in its original size, so PM me if you want one through email.

Do you keep yours with the grapple gun on his belt as you display him? Does anybody have issue with the latch denting the rubber? I would like to display him like that. But when I do have it on him I have it complete like how it was in Batman Returns.

This is what I mean, it was fully together in BR. And it works on the figure, just it can be knocked off easily. :slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/A5Sp0KS9BZM[/ame]

Do you keep yours with the grapple gun on his belt as you display him? Does anybody have issue with the latch denting the rubber? I would like to display him like that. But when I do have it on him I have it complete like how it was in Batman Returns.

This is what I mean, it was fully together in BR. And it works on the figure, just it can be knocked off easily. :slap

Yeah, I do display him like that but when I move him around I make sure to take it off because,yes, it does fall off easy. I haven't moved the latch since I put it on the day I got him in the mail so I don't know if it's denting the belt. If it is I guess it's a necessary evil.

This was my second figure I bought since starting to collect Hot Toys 1/6 figures. Michael Keaton is so spot on and sometimes that scares me :bow

1252925390.jpg

Can't seem to post it in its original size, so PM me if you want one through email.

I'll be damned, the belt really is a gold shade. Im not sure painting it at this point is a good idea, as I am SURE it would rub off into the bodysuit.

This was my second figure I bought since starting to collect Hot Toys 1/6 figures. Michael Keaton is so spot on and sometimes that scares me :bow

haha i feel the same way, especially about jacks joker. i only own 4 hot toys figures so far, DX indy, Reeve supes, keaton bats and jack joker, but the jack joker at night looks so real sometimes it starts freakin me out.

Stock figure, pretty much unfuzted.

IMG_1436.jpg

Worked the cape and put him on my second modified body( same mod Com and Robbie have done but still very much a wip)

IMG_1439.jpg

You can bring his gun right up to his face! it's a great mod! :D

i dont think the returns belt or emblem was gold, it was still bright yellow i think.

Back