Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot got mine today. Loving it. Posed him next to his special someone. Sorry 'bout the poor iPhone quality pics.

Arkam City-esque
eojiJ.jpg

Hhvb6.jpg

M1xAC.jpg

some random ones
1sAMF.jpg

tF9fO.jpg

and the crappy "set" for these photos lol
je1IE.jpg

Got mine today, absolutely love it, still have a bit of work to do on the cape but ill work on that over the weekend

Here's a crappy cell phone pic

Photo0081.jpg

Made some minor adjustments to my display; managed to get Bats' cape to look slightly better than before, and used the dios that came with Supes and VI instead of the regular stand. Supes look so much better with it!!

IMG-20120412-00028.jpg

Got mine today, absolutely love it, still have a bit of work to do on the cape but ill work on that over the weekend

Here's a crappy cell phone pic

Photo0081.jpg

did you remove the hands and gauntlets in this pic? drops down very nicely

did you remove the hands and gauntlets in this pic? drops down very nicely

I'd like to know this too. Bat and Jokes and Maglor and all others who have been able to get their cape to look like this deserve a ____ing medal. I futz and futz until I wanna beat my head against the wall but can not achieve this look. The arms are the biggest problem, they stick out too far and cause it to look poofy.

I'd like to know this too. Bat and Jokes and Maglor and all others who have been able to get their cape to look like this deserve a ____ing medal. I futz and futz until I wanna beat my head against the wall but can not achieve this look. The arms are the biggest problem, they stick out too far and cause it to look poofy.

yea i can only get this look by removing the fists and gauntlets. but keeping the fists and gauntlets in storage is such a waste i feel.

:exactly: I couldn't get mine any higher, have to try this. Thanks. :hi5:

:grouphug

Thanks for the tips on the arms. I took these pics to illustrate the difference between how the arms hold their poses. Bear in mind these were taken before I saw the tips so when I brought the arms forward before upward, it wasn't by very much.

Try the tips. Forward (all the way up), then out.

Okay, I'm pissed. I demonstrated the moving eyes to a friend of mine and now the left eyeball is stuck! I notice on the inside it has four little screws around the lever. If I take that off, will I be able to access that eye from the back and straighten it? Is there anyway to fix it while I'm in there? Thought I would ask before I dove in. Man, this is frustrating to put down this kind of money and see this stuff break. :slap

I just got an invoice from the e-Tailer I'm purchasing my Keaton from - & after my final payment clears, I should have him by late next week!

I'll soon be part of the club guys! :hi5: :yess: :lol

CANNOT WAIT!! :lecture

Okay, I'm pissed. I demonstrated the moving eyes to a friend of mine and now the left eyeball is stuck! I notice on the inside it has four little screws around the lever. If I take that off, will I be able to access that eye from the back and straighten it? Is there anyway to fix it while I'm in there? Thought I would ask before I dove in. Man, this is frustrating to put down this kind of money and see this stuff break. :slap

I would get a replacement. I wouldn't bother with trying to fix it if it isbroken. Get a brand new replacement while you still can.:peace

I got him on Wednesday. Fantastic looking figure and my favorite Batman so far. I still keep messing with the cape trying to make it look perfect most times I walk by it.

Just wanted to put this out there if you have bat in flying cape pose with poles .The poles may strectch the cape holes out a little if leave for in that pose a while....

yea i can only get this look by removing the fists and gauntlets. but keeping the fists and gauntlets in storage is such a waste i feel.

Uh oh. So a Custom cape won't resolve this either? Maybe if its heavier it will hang better and flatter, but it seems NO ONE has an answer for this fluffiness issue besides multiple limb amputation?

CALLING THE FUTZMEISTER! :panic:

Just did a quick cursory check on mine, so far, no major flaws, PERS door sides tight and flush but the top edge peeks up a tad. Is this normal?

First blush, good. No scratches, leg problems, oily abs, etc. I have a type A squishy belly body which I like. I DON'T like the banana yellow belt, seems too toyish. But I have gold metallic paint handy, may buy a second belt and do it up.

Need to do full diagnostics before I can file a report.

After about 15 direct purchases from SSC, all 1/6 figures, DX09 was my first delivery with a problem. One of the corners of the boc was crushed in about and inch. I sometimes display the boxes too, so box condition is somewhat important to me. I emailed sideshow the day I got the figure. They responded in one day. They told me that as soon as they physically had extra stock to send me a new box, they would. I got an email 3 weeks later saying my new box bas being shipped. It came today as crisp as possible.

I know CA residents has tax issues or additional cost when buying directly from SSC, but after how they handled this situation, I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE! They didn't even question me about it. I sent a picture to show the damage, and that was all that was need. And in reality, its not like the box is that big of a deal.

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Back