Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any online stores that are selling the loose parts? I know Toy Anxiety has got some but I'm looking for the cape, and boots.

No fancy photography, just photos of my display.

100_5496.jpg

Can you please ID the characters in the section directly below the ROTLA shelf?

Thanks.

SS is going to hook me up with a replacement cowl and plate since mine won't fit in, I hope I can keep the bad cowl, I could custom it somehow!! Or maybe buy another mouth piece somewhere.

Can you please ID the characters in the section directly below the ROTLA shelf?

Thanks.

The two on the left are Sideshow Ann Valerious and Van Helsing. The three on the left at 1/6 TAKARA Kerberos Panzer Cops. These were also made by Dragon Models.

[ame]https://youtu.be/2QWbOZLlaPQ[/ame]

Okay, I'm pissed. I demonstrated the moving eyes to a friend of mine and now the left eyeball is stuck! I notice on the inside it has four little screws around the lever. If I take that off, will I be able to access that eye from the back and straighten it? Is there anyway to fix it while I'm in there? Thought I would ask before I dove in. Man, this is frustrating to put down this kind of money and see this stuff break. :slap

I'm sorry to hear about that,really. I had this problem with my DX01 and someone did fix it on another forum but it's not easy and I think this person had skill in modding. Your best off to just get ba replacement while you can and be grateful this happened now and not 2yrs down the line. This is why I'm not the biggest fan of PERS. In most cases I could do without it. But with this figure I think it really compliments it and besides how else would you get half of the cool poses you can achieve with the PERS since he can't turn his head

I just got an invoice from the e-Tailer I'm purchasing my Keaton from - & after my final payment clears, I should have him by late next week!

I'll soon be part of the club guys! :hi5: :yess: :lol

CANNOT WAIT!! :lecture

Congrats bud! You will not be disappointed.:hi5:

I would get a replacement. I wouldn't bother with trying to fix it if it isbroken. Get a brand new replacement while you still can.:peace

:exactly:

I got him on Wednesday. Fantastic looking figure and my favorite Batman so far. I still keep messing with the cape trying to make it look perfect most times I walk by it.

Same here.:lol I was on my way to bed and I have to pass it on my way to my room and I had to stop for another 20 minutes to futz. I'd really like to know the amount of time all together that bI've spend futzing that thing

No a comic guy but I feel this figure goes beyond that to iconic and nostalgic. Problem is if I am to pull the trigger I am not sure if I should purchase this or the Returns Batman.

To put in into perspective up until HT’s announced Returns I never noticed that the suits were different! I guess I was only looking a Catwomen! Who can blame me!!!

Okay, I'm pissed. I demonstrated the moving eyes to a friend of mine and now the left eyeball is stuck! I notice on the inside it has four little screws around the lever. If I take that off, will I be able to access that eye from the back and straighten it? Is there anyway to fix it while I'm in there? Thought I would ask before I dove in. Man, this is frustrating to put down this kind of money and see this stuff break. :slap

Some pics in this thread

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108592&page=2

Got mine yesterday and I love it. I'm not that impressed with the DX stand as it takes up more space than I think it should but overall I love the figure. My first PERS figure and that "feature" is a little meh IMHO, I played with it a couple of times and then simply shrugged my shoulders.

Got mine yesterday and I love it. I'm not that impressed with the DX stand as it takes up more space than I think it should but overall I love the figure. My first PERS figure and that "feature" is a little meh IMHO, I played with it a couple of times and then simply shrugged my shoulders.

Id like to get into sarah underwoods ass like a bicycle without a seat. so nice

Just got mine and boy was it a pain in the ass to futz! First off I broke the cape button, at that point I was really upset however it wasn't too bad once I realized the cowl could hold the cape in place. Nice fig. but a bit over rated Bank robber joker is still my favorite Batman figure till date will see in 89 Joker tops that one!

Mine seemed to have a tendency to bend when I unsnapped it and tried to snap it back together, but I got it back together without breaking it.

How did you break the cape snap?

Well I foolishly unbuttoned it when i should of just slid it on after that went to button it again and bam damn thing broke! Then i put a minuscule piece of tape around the neck snap to simulate what the button would do. After that I had to mess with the cape and cowl a bit, but got it to look natural. Now that I am done messing with it I'm liking the fig. more and more now that he is just sitting in my detolf LOL

Back