Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot got mine today. Loving it. Posed him next to his special someone. Sorry 'bout the poor iPhone quality pics.

Arkam City-esque
eojiJ.jpg

Hhvb6.jpg

M1xAC.jpg

some random ones
1sAMF.jpg

tF9fO.jpg

and the crappy "set" for these photos lol
je1IE.jpg

May I ask where u got Naruto and Sasuke in 1/6 scale?? :pray:

If y'all haven't seen my collection yet, here's some photos for u guys. Haven't put them in any extreme poses yet. I will when I'm fully awake.
BatmanCollection004.jpg

BatmanCollection003.jpg

BatmanCollection001.jpg

Here's more of my beautiful Bat collection.
BatmanCollection011.jpg

BatmanCollection010.jpg

BatmanCollection009.jpg

IMG]https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii584/TheViper81/BatmanCollection007.jpg[/IMG]
BatmanCollection007.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Batman is pissed that Bane is on his stand.

:lol:rotfl Batman is probably wondering how someone that small can break his back. But once HT releases Bane, it's gonna be a whole different ball game if u smell what I'm cookin. I just hope the new HT Bane will look more intmidated in terms of accuracy. :)

The two on the left are Sideshow Ann Valerious and Van Helsing. The three on the left at 1/6 TAKARA Kerberos Panzer Cops. These were also made by Dragon Models.

Thank you, yes of course. I can see it now. What with having to be far enough away from it to get everyone in shot, it was just a shade harder to make out. I thought it was V for Vendetta and not Van V for Helsing! :cuckoo:

Got a bit creative just to take some pics. I almost did this with my Bale Batman not too long ago, but I didn't feel like reposing everything. As it turned out, I ended up breaking my Classic's left foot peg while doing this. :mad:
Bought a replacement set off of the bay, but in the mean time he's just leaning on it. Not safe at all...

Anyway, here's my rendition of Batman vs Predator:

BvP01.jpg

BvP02.jpg

BvP03.jpg

BvP04.jpg

Last edited:
The point of one side of the cowl want go all the way down it is sticking out just a bit it's left side if you are facing the fig. I keep checking to see if I don't have the cowl/head down all the way, but as far as I can tell it is in there as good as can be. Anybody else notice this too?

did you remove the hands and gauntlets in this pic? drops down very nicely

I'd like to know this too. Bat and Jokes and Maglor and all others who have been able to get their cape to look like this deserve a ____ing medal. I futz and futz until I wanna beat my head against the wall but can not achieve this look. The arms are the biggest problem, they stick out too far and cause it to look poofy.

@Maglor did you answer this? Is this how you got your cape to appear to hang naturally?

Got mine in yesterday. I just have it in a basic pose for now and I really need to sculpt the cape. Awesome figure though.

Are the abs supposed to be soft or hard on this figure?

I expected the abs on this guy to be a little harder, or thicker a the least

Ok, don't go all nuts about this like Tick Tock was about the texture on the cowl. The abs are fine.

The suit is actually really well made. I own many Batman figures and this has got to be one of the most durable bodies, hands down. The abs are just as thick as any other part of the suit. That light feel you're pressing on is also on the chest and around the sides.

The True Type body is actually covered with a fabric body suit that is between the plastic body and the suit. There's nothing wrong.

It's great to know all these little bits of information, as I'm reading through this thread - thanks everyone. :duff

Mine's probably a week or so away, so anything I can learn beforehand is appreciated, & there's been so much to get through till now - between this & the leaky thread! :lol

There's a Bat in My House.

Just started working on mine. Good news, no flaws! :yess:

So I began by sculpting the cape, this is about 2/3 there IMO. Got it to lay relatively flat by pulling back the arms a bit and positioning the fins inward. Then pulled the cape back and began folding it at the corners and pulling down. Then I wrapped it in a bubble wrap cocoon to hold its shape and laid it flat on its belly overnight. Today I began blow drying the wrinkles out. I've been through this process before with the Sovereign Keaton. Anyway it can be done without removing the hands and gauntlets. Once you have it in relatively decent shape (and mine is far from some of the others I've seen but getting there) just keep pulling the cape back and to the sides by pulling your hand over the sides (from shoulder down to tip) until it stays tighter to the body.

1bk.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, don't go all nuts about this like Tick Tock was about the texture on the cowl. The abs are fine.

The suit is actually really well made. I own many Batman figures and this has got to be one of the most durable bodies, hands down. The abs are just as thick as any other part of the suit. That light feel you're pressing on is also on the chest and around the sides.

The True Type body is actually covered with a fabric body suit that is between the plastic body and the suit. There's nothing wrong.

Did you take one apart like you were thinking about? If you did what is your take onthe fact that some people claim to have squishy abs and others have hard abs. Mine are hard. So what is different that is causing the harder abs?

What the heck...some pics:

bats_2.jpg

bats_4.jpg

bats_6.jpg

bats_7.jpg

bats_9.jpg

bats_10.jpg

Nice shot Karnis. Maybe it's me but I haven't really seen you share pics up until this figure/ recently. You should keep it up.

Back