Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats showed today. Got a very brief look before reboxing. The rubber on the suit doesn't feel THAT different from the usual. Just like Marf, a belt capsule was missing off the belt. I DID find it in the package though. Time for the ol glue. That's fine as I have to dullcote the belt anyway.

What type of glue do u use to stick plastic together?? One of fins came off the gauntlets and super glue doesn't seem to stick well when it comes to plastic.

What type of glue do u use to stick plastic together?? One of fins came off the gauntlets and super glue doesn't seem to stick well when it comes to plastic.

I haven't gotten mine yet so I'm hoping nothing is broken or missing, but I've found that super glue works best when it's used from a freah tube.

If this was anywhere else but the main focus of attention that is the head, I would deal but I think it's wurthy of a return dude!

I third that. I would be PISSED - if they had "cut corners" (literally) on my close to $250 figure. Absolutely LIVID. Send back STAT!:gah:

Ordered from AE on the 26th of August. Just got shipping notice that it shipped today and will be here on Friday. FINALLY>

probably didn't pull out of the mold cleanly & someone wasn't careful trimming the excess.............:dunno

i would return that myself.

If this was anywhere else but the main focus of attention that is the head, I would deal but I think it's wurthy of a return dude!

I third that. I would be PISSED - if they had "cut corners" (literally) on my close to $250 figure. Absolutely LIVID. Send back STAT!:gah:

Pretty bad form eh?:slap but luckily my dealer got hot toys to agree to send me a replacement cowl, how long do replacement parts usually take to get to customers?, I know the dx02 bodies took ages to get to some people.

O and I know this doesn't effect the look of the figure but the magnet inside the head had a white paint finger print on it!:dunno I seriously can't wait to have this new cowl!

Last edited:
I got my Batman today! :yess:
The only issue I ran into was that one of the spikes on his left gauntlet fell off in the package. :horror I found it and was able to glue it back on fairly easily. but still, slightly nerve racking when I discovered it missing!

Other than that one fault I think this is one of the most EPIC pieces in my 1/6 collection. That and this was my anniversary gift from my wife this year makes it that much more AWESOME!

My Bats is in UPS limbo -- they have a label for two days but no shipping news beyond that! :panic:

Waiting... nervously. This could be the most anticipated figure ever for me, and I don't know why.

My Bats is in UPS limbo -- they have a label for two days but no shipping news beyond that! :panic:

Waiting... nervously. This could be the most anticipated figure ever for me, and I don't know why.

I hope you get it soon. This has been my most anticipated figure too since I consider this to be "my" Batman. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Nolan Batman but I have such vivid memories of watching the 1989 Batman on the big screen as a kid. The Keaton Batman will forever be my iconic Batman.

I agree, as much as I love the Nolan batman, Keaton will always be my favorite. I've been dreaming of owning this for a long time and can't believe he's just a few days away.

I hope you get it soon. This has been my most anticipated figure too since I consider this to be "my" Batman. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Nolan Batman but I have such vivid memories of watching the 1989 Batman on the big screen as a kid. The Keaton Batman will forever be my iconic Batman.

U damn right!! :clap Batman Keaton is and will be the only Batman!!

Back