Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very happy with this guy and soo glad to have him, but is it weird that I have no desire for the joker. Aside from him being overpriced, he looks to be a great figure and I really like jack nickleson as an actor. anyone else just getting the batman and not the joker?

I have no Jokers at all from HT. I just own 4 HT Batmans which includes DX02, DX09, toy fair BB, and V1 mms71 Batman. And I can honestly say I'm happy with what I got.:)

haha where are the nunchucks from?

Enterbay "Game of Death" Bruce Lee
close-up.jpg

I have no Jokers at all from HT. I just own 4 HT Batmans which includes DX02, DX09, toy fair BB, and V1 mms71 Batman. And I can honestly say I'm happy with what I got.:)

:hi5: nice collection, I just have the 89 and toyfair bb, but honestly thats all I need. I Think the batman returns figure that will come out soon enought will look great and have the keaton head sculpt too, but the 89 version is epic and I am content with what I have now. I say this now cause I just got him today but I may change my mind after the novelty wears off:lol

:hi5: nice collection, I just have the 89 and toyfair bb, but honestly thats all I need. I Think the batman returns figure that will come out soon enought will look great and have the keaton head sculpt too, but the 89 version is epic and I am content with what I have now. I say this now cause I just got him today but I may change my mind after the novelty wears off:lol

Thanks! It seems like everyone or some of us to be exact got their 89 Bats this week, but IMHO I favor my DX02 more than the DX09. I dunno why. I guess Bale looks more fearsome than Keaton with his mean-looking face-plate and the batsuit he wears as well. But I love them both nonetheless. :)

Just got mine. This is the first DX figure in my collection.

First quick impressions:

1. Meh.

Just kidding! The detail on this is impressive.

2. I think he is absolutely flexible enough to sit in the Batmobile. Sure, the suit won't allow him to hold that pose on his own, but it is definitely within his range, and the Batmobile will restrict him as necessary. Of course, I probably wouldn't leave him in the seated position (or any extreme pose) for an extended amount of time.

3. While he is accurately shorter than the Superman figure (Christopher Reeve was 6'4"), it's total BS that he is as tall as the Christian Bale (6') Batsuit Begins figure. I guess Hot Toys took some creative license with Keaton's height. :)

4. Like I said, this is my first DX. Is the PERS supposed to be that stiff to move around? I remember reading horror stories of broken DX01 Joker PERS, so I think I'll use this particular feature rarely if ever.

Back to work, I only came home so I wouldn't miss the UPS guy.

Just opened mine last night. Figure looks amazing. I managed to get him in a pose holding the cape up, but I might get him in a more relaxed pose.

The last thing I want is for the suit to rip.

I had the wife complain that I already had a batman and I had to explain the difference between the Keaton and Bale versions!!!

3. While he is accurately shorter than the Superman figure (Christopher Reeve was 6'4"), it's total BS that he is as tall as the Christian Bale (6') Batsuit Begins figure. I guess Hot Toys took some creative license with Keaton's height. :)

That really doesn't bother me and I'll tell you why. They used camera trickery at times to suggest Michael Keaton was taller than his actual height. So therefore I think it is within reason to create the figure with the suggestive height in mind. None of us would like to think of Batman as a possibly less than average height man.

Just opened mine last night. Figure looks amazing. I managed to get him in a pose holding the cape up, but I might get him in a more relaxed pose.

The last thing I want is for the suit to rip.

I had the wife complain that I already had a batman and I had to explain the difference between the Keaton and Bale versions!!!

Didn't we all have to? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back