Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate...have to polish up my swiss-german-english accent though...not happy with my vid. ;-) Hope that you guys can finally make a buy / or not-buy decision with my vid.

It was good. I already purchased both as I couldn't pass up the opportunity...but all the reviews I've seen including yours just solidify the purchase. :hi5:

Man, there's so many accessories, I can't decide if I want him in a dynamic fighting/gadget stance or the standing and leering pose.

The little poles for his cape, do they help with the overall look or are they meant more for the cape spread out flasher pose?

Man, there's so many accessories, I can't decide if I want him in a dynamic fighting/gadget stance or the standing and leering pose.

The little poles for his cape, do they help with the overall look or are they meant more for the cape spread out flasher pose?

Personally I think just for the gliding pose...otherwise it will look awkward.

But be aware of the posing restriction....the head really can't turn at all...just a tiny tiny bit...this is definately something HT has to adress with future releases.

@HulkSmash: Thanks. :) Wish you the best with yours and that it will arrive safely.

Those of you receiving your Batman from Alter Ego on Thursday...when did you order? I ordered mine @ the end of August...Tom Petty was right.."The waiting is the hardest part."

Finally got my second Bats! Thanks SSC! No problems, even better body than the first! Now I can work on full BD look! The cape is easier to futz with, some quick pics right out of the box with little futz.
IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

I will get mine today, I've really been sidetracked today with all the terminator news I almost forgot I was getting this guy. The wait has been killer but is almost over:impatient:

Got him today and finally got the chance to check out the quality and put him together. :yess: I won't have time until the weekend to futz with the cape, but my god was he worth the wait. Abs are completely dry too, for now at least...

I order mine from Midtown comics for $215 back in February called today and said since sideshow has them they said that they should be getting theirs any day now it's just got to make it over from the West Coast. They have a scheduled release date of Wed April 11th. Anyone else order from Midtown? Maybe can shed a little more light on this because I can't wait for this fig.

I finally picked up the DX09 Bats at my local comic shop earlier this afternoon before I went to work. I just now got home and opened him and wow does he look amazing. Now he can stand next to my DX02 Bats and the rest of my HT CB Bats. If I can find my camera, I'll post up some photos of my Batman collection and put them in the other thread for u guys to see. I also got a custom Bane (7 inches figure btw) y'all might be amazed by as well. :)

Back