Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Batman today! :yess:
The only issue I ran into was that one of the spikes on his left gauntlet fell off in the package. :horror I found it and was able to glue it back on fairly easily. but still, slightly nerve racking when I discovered it missing!

Other than that one fault I think this is one of the most EPIC pieces in my 1/6 collection. That and this was my anniversary gift from my wife this year makes it that much more AWESOME!

Did you know this figure comes with extra fins for the gaunlets?. XD

Mine arrived today as well. My original idea of using foam between the suit and belt is not going to work as the belt is pretty snug around the waist even before adding the foam. I folded the black paper a couple of times and used that as a barrier. I also removed the magnet as I do not plan on using the speargun on his belt. It's dry so far...

finally got mine !!
IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Yes great pics r5150 as others have said:clap I got mine today awell and have to say I'm very impressed with him....best batman ever:monkey3 I know the leaking oil thing has scared off alot of people which is a shame because they are really missing out. As far as I can see the 6-7 oil leaks that have been posted so far don't seem to be coming back and may not be an issue at all(could just be packing resido) not sure about any of this but I'm glad I did'nt let this one pass me by.

I am very happy with this guy and soo glad to have him, but is it weird that I have no desire for the joker. Aside from him being overpriced, he looks to be a great figure and I really like jack nickleson as an actor. anyone else just getting the batman and not the joker?

I am very happy with this guy and soo glad to have him, but is it weird that I have no desire for the joker. Aside from him being overpriced, he looks to be a great figure and I really like jack nickleson as an actor. anyone else just getting the batman and not the joker?

Blaspheme!!! :wink1:

Totally kidding. Everyone has their own preferences as such I'm sure there are plenty of folks who just picked up one of the figures instead of both.

Personally I bought PO'ed Joker first and then decided to pony up with Batman cause in all reality both did an amazing job in the 89 movie. That said JN as the Joker was a creepy as they come and hands down when I saw the figure at last years SDCC I knew he had to be in my collection...and I didn't even collect HT at the time :cuckoo:

Anyways I'm sure you're in good company regardless of which of these figures you pick up. :1-1:

I actually had the joker on pre-order at one time but canceled it, Maybe down the line I will change my mine as I do think its a great figure, but as of right now I'm happy with batman.

If you were going to have just one from Batman 89, it definitely makes sense for it to be Batman. He works better as an individual piece on your shelf than Joker would.

Back