Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batman.jpg

Good god, the Keaton Batman looks so much better than the Bale version that it's not even funny. :thud:

My understanding is that AE will be getting in the Batman 89 this upcoming week, but they have not gotten word on when they'll be receiving the Joker. It seems they'll be splitting shipment for those who purchased the combo pack.

ah, that's lame, was hoping I would get both at the same time.

Yeah, I thought they'd be waiting for a later shipment of Batman to go with Joker or holding Batman until Joker comes out. It's not that big of a deal to me if I get Batman early, I guess.

I'm looking to get this as my first Batman figure (along with the Nicholson Joker).

The oil leak issue concerns me though.
Is this occuring with just a small percentage of the figures or is it widespread?

Picked up this today. Let the cape futzing begin!

On a side note, been ordering from CSC for years, found out today they're literally a block away from my company's warehouse. :rotfl

i was one of 1st to get mine from sideshow and it has yet to show signs of the leaking oil :) so might just be a unlucky few.

I'm looking to get this as my first Batman figure (along with the Nicholson Joker).

The oil leak issue concerns me though.
Is this occuring with just a small percentage of the figures or is it widespread?

Wuh, I think the Bale Batman looks perfectly fine next to Keaton. Don't let your fandom say crazy things now.

Wuh, I think the Bale Batman looks perfectly fine next to Keaton. Don't let your fandom say crazy things now.

Bale did a good job as batman, and is one of the best to don the suit, its just the keaton batman suit looks cooler to me, keaton to me alone looks abit like a dork compared to bale, but the 89 batsuit looks more badazz than the new batsuit. I think the cowl makes most of the differants, but when you stand the hot toys 89 bats next to the bale version my eye goes to the 89. I'm going off pics right now, I still don't have my 89 yet, due tuesday so will see what I think when I have it in hand:)

Here's my little contribution to the gallery, sadly I'm no pro at this. But this guy is AWESOME!!! I love this new Bats. :yess: I've to say, like him better than TDK Bats :D

dsc04022e.jpg

Just got this figure today. Took a few random pics.
Absolutely fantastic figure. Better than TDK DX02.
No regrets. :clap

6889428764_8b5513357c_b.jpg

6889430214_f948743a72_b.jpg

6889430840_4279798121_b.jpg

Back