Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His cape is so wide...going to be a real trick to get it close around the body.

When the hell will BBTS ship this guy??

It said february, then march, now late march and it's stil not shipped! They havent even charged me so that means that it havent arrived to them yet!

This waiting!!!

With my love and focus of Boba and Chewbacca and I cant imagine how much I have spent on those guys. I can tell you that the purchases of my Batmen are the best collectibles that I have ever bought. Granted its almost 23 years of wait, but damn worth it. Bring on the car and Returns.

Anyone noticed if their Batman belt was kinda dirty? Mine seemed to have some blackish markings all around it. Seems like the production workers got the paint (from the suit?) onto the belt.

Woohoo!!!! My batman arrived early!!! Thankfully I was home as the dumbass mailman just left it on my front porch. I better make certain my joker ships with signature on delivery.

I only took him out for a couple minutes as I have to leave for physio pretty quick but man this thing is amazing. He has a lot more flexibility then I expected. Compared to my USCM drake, batman is a disco dancer and drake is a statue.

I noticed on his pers system that the eyes can swivel all the way to the right, but they swivel only half that to the left. I'm not gonna return him but still kinda sucks.

I'll give him a solid once over when I get home, see if he had an accident and oiled himself.

Talked to John at Alter Ego & he stated they got their shipment in and will be processing orders all this week. I had ordered this as a set with the Joker and asked if I'd have to wait for the Joker before they shipped. He said no they would ship individually. Good news

Talked to John at Alter Ego & he stated they got their shipment in and will be processing orders all this week. I had ordered this as a set with the Joker and asked if I'd have to wait for the Joker before they shipped. He said no they would ship individually. Good news

That's Phe-Friggin-Nomenal news:yess:

Back