Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arms on my bats don't seem to go up that high to hold poses. The suits restricts it from going straight up, anyone else have that too?

The arms on my bats don't seem to go up that high to hold poses. The suits restricts it from going straight up, anyone else have that too?

First, remove the head, cape, hands and gauntlets. Then start bringing the arms to their sideways-outstretched position while pushing in the rubber covering the arms into the armpit area, thereby eliminating any stretching outwards (you'll bunch up the rubber towards his shoulders though, but that will be covered by the cape anyway). Notice on the pic that the rubber under his arms aren't stretched out, but tucked towards the armpits, while you'll also notice that the biceps look a lot bigger than usual, that's because the rubber is bunching up towards the shoulders. Better that than finding out one day that the rubber under the arms have ripped. Just my contribution...

IMG_0298.jpg

Are you still with BBTS? Did they not receive they're entire order from this last shipment?

BBTS is usually last to recieve their shipments not by much one week at most after the other retailers, which as far as I know have yet to get their shipments. If Side Show, the distributor, is still showing a back order on this item it stands to reason they will fullfill their own orders first prior to shipping them out to the various retailers.

BBTS is usually last to recieve their shipments not by much one week at most after the other retailers, which as far as I know have yet to get their shipments. If Side Show, the distributor, is still showing a back order on this item it stands to reason they will fullfill their own orders first prior to shipping them out to the various retailers.

Usually, but CSC got their shipment already, as that's where I got mine from yesterday. So what I'm wondering is if BBTS received some of their shipment, but not all of it. I heard that they have some 700 orders to fill, as posted earlier in this thread, but its all here say at this point.

Still 3 separate shipments months apart, with some not receiving there til May says to me this was the best selling Hot Toys ever, or there was a hiccup in production and or overseas shipping.

Wuh, I think the Bale Batman looks perfectly fine next to Keaton. Don't let your fandom say crazy things now.

Don't let your dimestore psychology imply things either, sweetcakes.

I was commenting on the finished product of each figure.
Not whose Batman is better, nipples vs. Nolan, how much prep time, etc.

(You're so ready to pounce on "fandom" that you're seeing ghosts.)

The Keaton figure is just stunning in its choice of materials, sculpt, and execution.
I've yet to see a bad picture of it.
I can't say the same for HT's Bale Batmen.

I've to say, like him better than TDK Bats

Better than TDK DX02.
No regrets.

its just the keaton batman suit looks cooler to me

^yeah . . . like they said. :wink1:

My Batman is scheduled for UPS delivery tomorrow, but I'd be lying if I said I was excited. Maybe once I've opened it up and viewed it in hand.:dunno

I hope Hot Toys doesn't drag out the Joker shipments like they did this one, it kills the excitement. Fortunately for me, I have a day one pre-order and will get it at the end of this month.

Fantastic Figure!

If the "oil" poll is still going on...none here.

What is the metal "chip" inside the belt?

I know Apple is tracking everything I do with/on my iPHONE, but I don't want Hot Toys tracking my figures....that is private information.

Fantastic Figure!

If the "oil" poll is still going on...none here.

What is the metal "chip" inside the belt?

I know Apple is tracking everything I do with/on my iPHONE, but I don't want Hot Toys tracking my figures....that is private information.

it's magnet for the speargun a weak one but a megnet just the same

Here's my little contribution to the gallery, sadly I'm no pro at this. But this guy is AWESOME!!! I love this new Bats. :yess: I've to say, like him better than TDK Bats :D

dsc04022e.jpg

WOW!!Awesome pic right there.simple and brilliant.the lighting-or lack thereof certainly suits this character!

good job mate.

hey i'm not perfect and if made you laugh then good happy april fool's day guy's ...still new to these figures and try not mess with too much.. anyways ha ha now ive got change his pose you bastards....jk lol........

DAMMIT!

My Bats won't be fulfilled in this shipment!!!

I gotta wait for the 3rd split shipment, due in the first week of May! :panic:

I just checked my ups tracking on mine, it was due tuesday but was pushed back to wensday, I was gunna complain and whine about it but...........nevermind:monkey1

Back