Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just turn gauntlets inward remeber spikes fragile and crimp cape slowly around where needed and patience can make cape perfect with a little a love & time ...this cape rocks futzes itself.....

Wonder if you could scuff it for a better bond. That works for paint anyway.

That would probably help.

gorilla glue is amazing stuff fixes unfixable breaks.......

That's good stuff too. Only ever used their polyurethane wood glue before. Strong but very messy to use.

ICEBERG, nice pics! :rock

Received 2 figures last week. :yess:
And I superglued the magnet on the belt after I read about this.

IMG_1559.jpg

That's a pair you won't often see.

Hi fellow freaks. Got my sideshow charging notice today. Problem is the address is totally wrong (Canada instead of Australia) and quantity is also wrong. The processing alerts had the right details up till now. I've been buying stuff from Sideshow for a few years now and it's the second time the address has gotten mixed up. I know that the next notice will be the bill and also a Fedex notice will follow. It's also after office hours now so I can't get in touch till next week when the parcel could be on its way to Canada.
Has this ever happened to you guys before? Is this just a computer stuff up or should I be really worried?
Thanks in advance for your advice!

That's odd, Redwolf. Never happened to me. You should post this in the "Ask Sideshow" threads. Maybe one of their minions will notice it before next week.

That's odd, Redwolf. Never happened to me. You should post this in the "Ask Sideshow" threads. Maybe one of their minions will notice it before next week.

Okay, thanks! The email took me by surprise as well. Maybe a bug in the system?

I hated them too, but for me, it was mainly because all the figures had nicely done cowl sculpt work on the body, and then the cape is going over that. Even as a little kid, it bothered me cuz I knew the cape was supposed to come out from under the cowl.

I kept the cape off this figure most of the time for that reason.

021612_2.jpg

Looks a bit overweight.

Back