Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keaton3.jpg

keaton2.jpg

Oh no!! I noticed today a yellow paint smudge on the outer black band of the symbol. Should I return it? Should I attempt to fix it? Or should I stop being so crazy and ____ and just accept that nothing is ever 100% perfect?

Like the other night I was messing with the PERS and I got all freaked out cause I've never owned a Hot Toys product before and I couldn't tell if I had mis-aligned the eyes somehow. I think they are OK, but I couldn't tell cause they didn't look PERFECT......are we all demanding too much out of this figure?

Oh no!! I noticed today a yellow paint smudge on the outer black band of the symbol. Should I return it? Should I attempt to fix it? Or should I stop being so crazy and ____ and just accept that nothing is ever 100% perfect?

Like the other night I was messing with the PERS and I got all freaked out cause I've never owned a Hot Toys product before and I couldn't tell if I had mis-aligned the eyes somehow. I think they are OK, but I couldn't tell cause they didn't look PERFECT......are we all demanding too much out of this figure?

I dont have words to express how much PERS annoy me.

I can tell you this is my third PERS figure, DX Ledger Joker and DX Indiana Jones, I can tell you the Joker has the worst PERS mechanism( but it's the first one ever that had PERS) so I can understand why, this PERS on Batman is as solid as they can be, just have to get used to it. :lecture

Last edited:
Just an FYI: Spoke to Sideshow on the phone just now and learned that they found out last week that these are being received as a split shipment. Trying to figure out now if I can still get my FlexPay charged today to have it ship out, but it's 50/50.

I think I've been charged for this guy this morning. Were we supposed to get charged for him today?

Just an FYI: Spoke to Sideshow on the phone just now and learned that they found out last week that these are being received as a split shipment. Trying to figure out now if I can still get my FlexPay charged today to have it ship out, but it's 50/50.

Oh No! Split Shipment! As feared. :panic:

Are the boats 2 Weeks apart? 3 Weeks? 4 Weeks or more !!!?

I wonder which Dealers will get boned...

Last edited:

Sonofa_____! :(

I wonder which Dealers will get boned...

My guess is all of them, SS uses the first half of the split shipments to fulfill their direct orders :slap

Man, I was so looking forward to getting this this week...

Let's just hope the split of the ES is 66/34 instead of 50/50.

Most of us should know where we stand by the end of the week.

I get mine till April according to the flex pay schedule. But, I think I'll just pay it out next month so I can get it sooner.

They told me that all Flex Pay orders are going to have to stay on schedule, so no paying it out.

____ it, I'm selling some HT stuff I don't want and getting one from China. This is my last HT figure, I want to have it over and done with. Hopefully someone needs a Wolverine.

Back